• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P Karelazi

- - - Updated - - -

R.I.P Karelazi

ye its sad that this happened. really hitted us:/ we will miss that peacefull guy:(

@topic open tibianic hr fast with anti bot client. so i can leave boring lowrate.

Last edited:
sorry for spam
can make
new version for warOT?
not only rpg
want the tibianic
other people want too war
Tures Tos

sorry for spam
can make
new version for warOT?
not only rpg
want the tibianic
Tures Tos

There are arenas in Tibianic. You can war as much as you want without losing any items or skills.

ye its sad that this happened. really hitted us:/ we will miss that peacefull guy:(

@topic open tibianic hr fast with anti bot client. so i can leave boring lowrate.

Is it true? I heared it to, but thought it was just a troll, lol.

all people in both sides in war banned for 7 days! hahaha botters cry cry next time dont use bot
good job iryont

cause his best friend Zach the dog used it for WAR and zach is not welcomed to tibianic.

sorry for spam
can make
new version for warOT?
not only rpg
want the tibianic
Tures Tos

hAHAHA This guy goes to every 7.x OT topic asking for a WAR OT when no one wants it... Pathetic. Real war is done on RPG servers. No penalties for death sucks.

hAHAHA This guy goes to every 7.x OT topic asking for a WAR OT when no one wants it... Pathetic. Real war is done on RPG servers. No penalties for death sucks.
Would be cool if Tibianic was hosted in America, because I agree with you.

why'd he get deleted o_O?

cause iryont is abit corrupt sometimes:/ and lieing also:( he bans every acc zach goes on cause he made with a bot breads for 1 gp or something and sold for 2 gp. It was reported before but iryont didn't want to change it. Now he caught zach botting breads and call it HEAVY bug abuse loool. But i think its getting solved and he will get unbanned. Cause at the end it would be redicilious to ban someone perm from a server just for this meanwhile people used bedmages for years on tibianic lr.

- - - Updated - - -

cause his best friend Zach the dog used it for WAR and zach is not welcomed to tibianic.

And i think your in your period:/ get out of your cave once mex and enjoy the sun, will do you good.xd

cause iryont is abit corrupt sometimes:/ and lieing also:( he bans every acc zach goes on cause he made with a bot breads for 1 gp or something and sold for 2 gp. It was reported before but iryont didn't want to change it. Now he caught zach botting breads and call it HEAVY bug abuse loool. But i think its getting solved and he will get unbanned. Cause at the end it would be redicilious to ban someone perm from a server just for this meanwhile people used bedmages for years on tibianic lr.

- - - Updated - - -

And i think your in your period:/ get out of your cave once mex and enjoy the sun, will do you good.xd

You have 3200 comments. You play every fucking old school server there is. After two days when you've died you cry out load about either the GM being corrupt or something similar. Half of your comments are "plese reset serv, fresh sturt for everyon"

You're a pathetic human being. For you to tell others what to do is just a big fucking joke.

- - - Updated - - -

im actually fine with that zach is banned, after that shit he wrote to me without any reason. Acting like he is acting he just confirms that he deserves to be out of this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.