• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there would be punishments for power abusing as it is on actuall tibianic lr.
Yes a punishment for power abuse, would fit. Like blocking an so on.
Or just make so the ones with pvp can walk over those with none-pvp? :D

fairywintah get fack out of this thread------> NON PVP go harmonia

this guy is sugest adding things from tiibia 9.0 for oldschool like walk through ppl. for me this proposals make me angry sorry
and this guy he dont play tibianic because they bann you for PA
he talk much shit without know .. so he can leave the thread. Thx

this guy is sugest adding things from tiibia 9.0 for oldschool like walk through ppl. for me this proposals make me angry sorry
and this guy he dont play tibianic because they bann you for PA
he talk much shit without know .. so he can leave the thread. Thx

He was talking about ppl who decide to play npvp and in my opinion it's nice solution. They'd choose to play non pvp since start and they'd never be able to switch back to pvp, therefor they should be able to be walked through or to walk through ppl because they can't affect pvp players gameplay. This way they could interact with all players and still have fun questing, team hunting etc. Ofc there's ways for this to be abused, but walking through ppl is not one of them.

nop, u cant mix things its make a shit server and many abusing, all ideas from new tibia not welcome i dont care 99% ppl agree witgh me. Choose pvp or non pvp. but sorry tibianic wont be non pvp.

Good, that's your opinion, but you can't tell ppl to get fuck out of this thread if you dont like their opinion.

ppl like him and this proposals made cipsoft make that sux updates that destroyed the best game ever, i know i was rude but you are ot player and dont undersatnd anything about it.

i only reply u cuz u call me retard so i explain you the reason

Has iryont said anything about the highrate? Around what rates did the last highrate have?

Source please? Iryont said that the highrate was almost done yesterday on the new section for commercial server.

Yea as he said hes server is almost ready he just need about 1,5 month. And probably that will be another low rate.

Yea as he said hes server is almost ready he just need about 1,5 month. And probably that will be another low rate.

Yes, he also said that the new lowrate would not affect the highrate server and its coming up as planned. What was the exp rate on the last highrate he had?

Yes, he also said that the new lowrate would not affect the highrate server and its coming up as planned. What was the exp rate on the last highrate he had?

Tibianic hr will come as soon as antibot client will be finished. Tibianic hr will probably come before new tibianic lr.

Status
Not open for further replies.