• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

lmao look at you guys;p liking and asslicking eachothers posts. posting 3 times the same post just to spam some server;p You made your point. Now you can leave in peace and enjoy other ot's. Or you just frustrated that most are actually playing here and you don't want that? Let them decide for theirself.

lmao look at you guys;p liking and asslicking eachothers posts. posting 3 times the same post just to spam some server;p You made your point. Now you can leave in peace and enjoy other ot's. Or you just frustrated that most are actually playing here and you don't want that?

we want to force gm to fix his server whats wrong in that?

Nah, i just want to express and share my opinion. Thats what this forum was made for. GMs refuse to take any action with the OT that clearly has issues and adamantly defend it. We report problems and we're being ignored.

I am not hating, but while ago there was an crash right ? with full map clean, is it replay from DarkOT and eu version where i copied bp's of CC ?

People warn you before server start that this things will happent you guys choose it to play xd

Last edited:
come on guys give it some time. it will be nice.

we want to force gm to fix his server whats wrong in that?
fixing server aka allowed infinite amount of makers? if you were allowed to have enough makers to make sure you could gfb tomb 24/7 and take an absurd level compared to other vocations, what would be the reason to even play anything other than mages? paladins might be a little bit too strong but thats just the current meta on this server so deal with it

lmao look at you guys;p liking and asslicking eachothers posts. posting 3 times the same post just to spam some server;p You made your point. Now you can leave in peace and enjoy other ot's. Or you just frustrated that most are actually playing here and you don't want that? Let them decide for theirself.
Bro what are you talking.. we are really wish to enjoy this server and we still like to play here, but trust me i had never played on more rusty client than this past 8 years.

fixing server aka allowed infinite amount of makers? if you were allowed to have enough makers to make sure you could gfb tomb 24/7 and take an absurd level compared to other vocations, what would be the reason to even play anything other than mages? paladins might be a little bit too strong but thats just the current meta on this server so deal with it

I am not blame you that you are all playing paladins what i could not understamd but anyway. I was play on medivia and some low rates and this server is more torturer for mage than medivia spectrum in first week
When you see everywhere paladins with bugged op dmg on low rate without mcs its just demotivatimg. We was really excited for this server from beginning but thia situation just absorb big piece of eenergy for playing :(

Could u show me post where im asking gm to allow more makers? Im reporting botters and runemakers everyday but well... they just keep spaming 'we have perfect antibot so they'll get banned sooner or later" xD

i got 18 pping and walking like on 200 whats happend?
only i got this shit?

Walking isnt perfect but theres bigger problem while trying to throw mw or pot to slow somebody a bit i slow myself more than target because its not possible to walk and throw stuff at once

It was like that on real tibia tho ;)
on 7.4 tibia people had 200 ping all the time and barely anyone could uh twice turn does it mean client should be laggy so faster ppl couldnt even properly run and throw pot/equip ring at once?

i got 21 ping and it also feels like 21 ping. so idk why you guys have this problem.

I have mini lag every single sqm all the time and i have 40-60 ping
My character is walking as if he was lame on one leg xD

You're all retarded if you think they worked on this for 1.5 years, perhaps the website and the custom content took some time, but the regular real map is just copy pasta. Owner wants you to make makers, buy promotion, get deleted, repeat.
Why do you think you can buy promotion for irl money and why u dont have to drag blanks manually? so even the laziest fucker will run a maker

If you think this server is never resetting you're delusional. Just work with what you got and have some fun, once it dies/shuts down know to never play his ots again. There's simply 2 much shit to fix on this crackot they wont be able to fix it all before it dies/shuts down. Just play, later on kill eachother and quit because u cant do actions while running etc, so pvp gna be garbage. now just enjoy some new server competitive grind

Back