• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

In my opinion playing on this ot is waste of time, huge amount of bug, shitty client etc. Some people got 1k life rings in depots by abusing bugs, before he told they were trolling cuz he checked logs (it was because he didnt know how to fix it) now he's banning them. Also these fps drop with 15+ on the screen - is it 1,5 year of TESTING? Just fix is asap pleaaaaaaase

Last edited:
nice server bro i need to stay like 5 sec to shoot sd GJ u worked 1.5 years GJ GJ GJ.

Seems like the client is not ready to play, you have alot of work to make it playable.

9/10 server.
I like the idea of huge fps drops and a rusty client. Good idea from Marcus to bring back the old school vibes.
It really feels like I am playing with a 2005 compaq laptop with dial-up connection.
If you could add a few rollbacks, I would give it a 10/10.

Last edited:
MasterCores -Community

Status Golden Account
Account Deleted
Breaking rule: 3a.

Cheating
ID Type Detail
3a ** Bug Abuse Exploiting obvious errors of the game or any other part of MasterCores services. more..

Is this proof enough for you?

Probably that isn’t even a prove for @Adde12345
And the funniest thing on this is that the GM doesn’t even mentioned that he fixed the life ring bug in the LOG obviously
“Fixed shop npc issue” GAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

u server is bad bro, i take some levels but is impossible , rps eks very better , client veryyy bad, o are owner from goods server , i am disappointed with the server

you would get better with the old US darkot, mana fluids old style, I remember knight level first 200 after 3 months of server very difficult to kill, level 100 had already a respect, you are not good with low rates , miss that server

Back