• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

i really cannot understand those 28 lvl kids hating good players trying to get them killed so badly

wtf gm helped somebody to get backpack ???????????
ask tampon yeah
ps i got banned for 7days because marcus was on help and i told everyone he spoofed on my twitch 40 viewers i had 40 viewers and 3 ppl on chat i know when someone spoof my stream thats destructive to my career!

I already told everyone here that if you want to discuss anything I will be on the Mastercores forum / tickets.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

I already told everyone here that if you want to discuss anything I will be on the Mastercores forum / tickets.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
some peoeple aint even playing and are just talking to eachother from the otland community so why whould they talk on mastercores forums then ?

best ot ever. here enjoying it with my friends. all come join!!

gms just need fix pvp okkk

10/10 server!

best ot ever. here enjoying it with my friends. all come join!!

gms just need fix pvp okkk

10/10 server!
two faced hahaa va den inte keff nyss eller

translate ; wasnt it bad few days ago?

well nothing against my homie zordon but this shouldnt happen at all, gms are not supposed to do things like that!

Bro i don't know who this guy even this. What its the problem to open hole and rope my corpse by myself? xD
I don't need any kind of support to do easy thing like this. GM just tp to me when I reported this debug. Some of you saying that its not bug, but I personally never saw same shit like this and as u u see GM stated that is bug as well so he removed possibility to do this.

You guys complain too much about little meaningless things like gm teleporting Zordon or life ring bug (which was fixed). Even if a guy made 2-3cc on this bug, does it drastically change the gameplay? I have 10cc worth loot in depo + a lot of runes and I couldn't care less about a guy selling duped life rings for 2 days. He didnt earned a shitload of cash on it, since he had to buy 1 ring and it created 2. And also the player price is lower than NPC.

Last time posting here, there are way to many trolls & complaints,

Server is not perfect not even close (pls ironyt give me back old medivia) but what else are you gonna do?
Go enjoy your highrate one weeked servers,

You wont be missed here

as if this one wasn't a highrate for one week xD
goddamn you are so dumb

You guys complain too much about little meaningless things like gm teleporting Zordon or life ring bug (which was fixed). Even if a guy made 2-3cc on this bug, does it drastically change the gameplay? I have 10cc worth loot in depo + a lot of runes and I couldn't care less about a guy selling duped life rings for 2 days. He didnt earned a shitload of cash on it, since he had to buy 1 ring and it created 2. And also the player price is lower than NPC.
Can’t you actually count to 10 ?
He sold them backpackwise.

atleast 3-4 days life rings for 450gp ea (they are 3x stronger than they should) basically 600gp-800gp for bp of uh/gfb on life rings+ mlv enough damage to economy he sold ccs for rl money and probably transfered some to noob chars

Anyone that is saying that someone got their backpack returned to them is either lying or highly misinformed.

1) GMs nor CMs have the ability to hold items, whatsoever.

2) GMs and CMs have extremely limited usage of items (for example, we can't use ropes and many common 'Use' functions).

3) We have a policy of never returning a player's items unless there is a 100% verifiable bug, and even at that point, it would simply be forwarded to Marcus to be fixed before there is ANY conversation about compensation/return.

If these 3 outliers were broken, then please forward the name to one of the CMs and details about your report and the situation will be investigated.

Back