• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Don't allow yourself to be robbed of a great server and experience. A server that updates every day, and even employs emergency updates!

We're even growing every single day ^.^
Overall Maximum: 953 players (on October 11th 2018, 20:26 CEST)

Don't allow yourself to be robbed of a great server and experience. A server that updates every day, and even employs emergency updates!

We're even growing every single day ^.^
Overall Maximum: 953 players (on October 11th 2018, 20:26 CEST)
i cant take this gm serious..
hes just talking about his numbers but dosent listen or talk to his customers what a joke haha
keep this mindset and ur server is faster empty as you can say Typical Michael.

Last edited:
Guys dont waste your time/energy after almost one week im sure that this server is NOT READY.
If you think same but you want to Play somewhere: Realesta low-rate server 7.4 (Proposal)
I think this kind of comments shouldnt be allowed in this kind of threads for me you are advertising another hoster server in this thread when they have their own thread so @Ralumbi maybe can report all this kind of post

39 pages of people asking about the client delays/lag.
I am clueless as of why they can't even comment on the issue. Or atleast acknowledge the problem.

Maybe Marcus can take a second of his time to explain this since every other staff member is too scared to mention it....

I think this kind of comments shouldnt be allowed in this kind of threads for me you are advertising another hoster server in this thread when they have their own thread so @Ralumbi maybe can report all this kind of post

Idc ralumbi ignores this theard... Ruth isn't my friend but i knows his engine and client is much better

39 pages of people asking about the client delays/lag.
I am clueless as of why they can't even comment on the issue. Or atleast acknowledge the problem.

Maybe Marcus can take a second of his time to explain this since every other staff member is too scared to mention it....

Client lag was fixed today.

Directx9 is already announced to be coming, as it is actively being worked on and tested before it is rolled out.

We do update every single day :)

Client lag was fixed today.

Directx9 is already announced to be coming, as it is actively being worked on and tested before it is rolled out.

We do update every single day :)
Ofc quality bro they worked on it 1,5 years!!!

Last edited:
Last time posting here, there are way to many trolls & complaints,

Server is not perfect not even close (pls ironyt give me back old medivia) but what else are you gonna do?
Go enjoy your highrate one weeked servers,

You wont be missed here

Last time posting here, there are way to many trolls & complaints,

Server is not perfect not even close (pls ironyt give me back old medivia) but what else are you gonna do?
Go enjoy your highrate one weeked servers,

You wont be missed here
U forgot to answer Die in Heal's question about his post were Proof enough for you ?
Well your just an Autist nothing to take serious as i can see so far from what you post, my opinion.

@Zuordon yea i've seen you yesterday at revendal keep up playing bois it will get better i believe that
its because of that faggot scarab trap was removed. dude fuck that zordon is little bitch because he social engineered gm into thinking he had lags or some shit...

Back