• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

questions will not end until the server is opened LoL. I have a question too" bring me" to working or not on boats :p

I know it's hard to respond for almost the same question every post but could you tell me where's the point to make that kind of rules?

I know it's hard to respond for almost the same question every post but could you tell me where's the point to make that kind of rules?
Because there are as you might mention already here, too many people are searching any way to do something which is not allowed or tolerated by a lot of people.
If you will not have such rules saying at the end "on a bigger scale is not tolerated", people might think its normal to behave like that.

Sadly its a small amount of people who behaved like that, and if you don't have a rule to describe what the're doing wrong its hard to punish them legally at the end.

And as well as I have mentioned I believe two times earlier in this thread, "We're all humans behind the staff characters who uses their common sense.".

@Tamtam Türkiye EDIT: Multiple players can talk to boat NPCs at same time, making blocking boats impossible and therefor "bring me to" isn not needed.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Last edited:
Because there are as you might mention already here, too many people are searching any way to do something which is not allowed or tolerated by a lot of people.
If you will not have such rules saying at the end "on a bigger scale is not tolerated", people might think its normal to behave like that.

Sadly its a small amount of people who behaved like that, and if you don't have a rule to describe what the're doing wrong its hard to punish them legally at the end.

And as well as I have mentioned I believe two times earlier in this thread, "We're all humans behind the staff characters who uses their common sense.".

@Tamtam Türkiye EDIT: Multiple players can talk to boat NPCs at same time, making blocking boats impossible and therefor "bring me to" isn not needed.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

how is the gfb system? nerfed when you hit x amount of people?
And just a tip; make 2 servers. one EU and one BR

djins and rashid free without quest? would be nice
You will need to do the quest in order use the djinns or rashid.

questions will not end until the server is opened LoL. I have a question too" bring me" to working or not on boats :p
Not nerfed when hitting X amount of people.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

I just wanted to clarify that any map you can see around has different shapes for every country/continent, you cant compare countries with the map you got on hand, thats stupid af.

I think GFB shall be like it is, imo its a big part of the 7.4 aspect how to fight in a war. I dont like when you start nerf things it starts with GFB, then UE and so on, so please dont start nerf things.

I think GFB shall be like it is, imo its a big part of the 7.4 aspect how to fight in a war. I dont like when you start nerf things it starts with GFB, then UE and so on, so please dont start nerf things.
I kinda agree with you. Especially about the ue part. BUT the gfb spam in wars are not fun and a little nerf on it couldn't do alot of harm. For ue spam you always have ssa's

The thing about GFB is just a problem when there are too big teams. That wont happen here (I hope).

The MC thing: I would rather see that 2-3 chars is allowed and that staff work very hard banning ppl who abuse it. Absolute the one who is using bot/tasker to make runes.

But atm respect the staff and play as the rules say.

Most importent tho: don’t Nerf gfb.

//Scollen

The thing about GFB is just a problem when there are too big teams. That wont happen here (I hope).

The MC thing: I would rather see that 2-3 chars is allowed and that staff work very hard banning ppl who abuse it. Absolute the one who is using bot/tasker to make runes.

But atm respect the staff and play as the rules say.

Most importent tho: don’t Nerf gfb.

//Scollen

its low/medium rate, at 50 exp 3x, 80 exp 2x so its almost sure there will be 2 big teams like on every low rate before.

Low rate + 7.4 = rune farms and u cant stop it if u stay with pure 7.4 version. There is 17x exp rate at the beggining so making runefarms will be easy.

Medivia is almost death, classictibia is not soo popular its big chance for mastercores.

Wanted to start here, but I'll need to pass.... Lowrate OT without runemakers is a joke in world where most of players have job/school and dont have time to sit for 6 hours daily on 1 character to make 1 decent gfb tomb hunt.

Wanted to start here, but I'll need to pass.... Lowrate OT without runemakers is a joke in world where most of players have job/school and dont have time to sit for 6 hours daily on 1 character to make 1 decent gfb tomb hunt.

pretty boring to see when ppl in trade sell 150 bp sd

Back