• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

what about djins/rashid free without quest poll? and make mana regen faster so people don't need runemakers

Still not directx9 on the client? i remember in test server the client had lags it wasn't smooth to play i hope u fix that.

yea if you dont wanna server filled with runemakers you have to make mana regen bigger or faster

Still not directx9 on the client? i remember in test server the client had lags it wasn't smooth to play i hope u fix that.

Yeah, this got me a bit worried aswell. I've had problems with laggy clients recently

Sup with just OpenGL and OpenGL2 and no DirectX 9 and how is this affect the client?

yea DX9 is better idk why he removed it -,-
and client doesnt even work on old computers

website is dope tho, super detailed

Last edited:
4 servers, able to transfer between servers, sounds like someone looking for some quick cash eks deh!

Few questions
- 4x regen so promoted mage gets 4mp/1sec right?
- what eq will we get at start on rook and main?
- spells are free ?
- any chance for otclient? If your doesnt support dx9 its sux
- 4 diffrent vocation in party gives 100% exp bonus so at 50lvl with 3x exp one guy should get (2100*3) 6300 for dragon lord it means whole party will get 6300+6300 shared for 4 party members?
- rune charges 1x?
- trap deals dmg?
- 4 diffrent vocation for desert quest?
- there is something custom i mean maybe druid is little bit buffed or respawns are boosted or its pure 7.4?

Last edited:
Few questions
- 4x regen so promoted mage gets 4mp/1sec right?
- what eq will we get at start on rook and main?
- spells are free ?
- any chance for otclient? If your doesnt support dx9 its sux
- 4 diffrent vocation in party gives 100% exp bonus so at 50lvl with 3x exp one guy should get (2100*3) 6300 for dragon lord it means whole party will get 6300+6300 shared for 4 party members?
- rune charges 1x?
- trap deals dmg?
- 4 diffrent vocation for desert quest?
- there is something custom i mean maybe druid is little bit buffed or respawns are boosted or its pure 7.4?
kijek theres an "information"-tab in the "About"-section there you can find many infos about regeneration etc. mage regen 2 mana every 2 sec when promoted, non promoted is 2/3.

Its good you need to buy most spells and that you need to do djinn quest. Its a med rate server not not a highrate server. People will care more while fighting/pking and dont come back after every dead

No farms
No wands
LOW regen
Magic 1x
GL playing mage xd typical paladin OTS detected. I knows that you want bring old school feelings and you want to see mages with war hammers or monks but it will be fail. Trust me its not 2005 most of us play for fun from fights. U think its fair to fights as poor mage vs paladins? Just open nonpvp server for RPG fanatics and let them play and open something normal for rest community because for now its looks bad. Wake up dude who nowadays got time for manually runemaking on 1 char xd.

No farms
No wands
LOW regen
Magic 1x
GL playing mage xd typical paladin OTS detected. I knows that you want bring old school feelings and you want to see mages with war hammers or monks but it will be fail. Trust me its not 2005 most of us play for fun from fights. U think its fair to fights as poor mage vs paladins? Just open nonpvp server for RPG fanatics and let them play and open something normal for rest community because for now its looks bad. Wake up dude who nowadays got time for manually runemaking on 1 char xd.

Will be so FUCKING EPIC to see 100 EK, 100 RP and 80 MS/ED. Because this is how it used to be and this is when tibia is the most balanced. Not like HR server 2018 with 120 MS/ED and 80 EK/RP. And with 90% of the server playing MS.

Both of you are right but there will be runefarms and we cant do nothin about it . My name is Taifun Devilry im gonna have 200 before anyone get 100 good luck have fun

Will be so FUCKING EPIC to see 100 EK, 100 RP and 80 MS/ED. Because this is how it used to be and this is when tibia is the most balanced. Not like HR server 2018 with 120 MS/ED and 80 EK/RP. And with 90% of the server playing MS.
100 ek 100 RP 80 ms/ed so 4 ppl online you right xd
This will be fail ppl are too lazy or too busy.

Both of you are right but there will be runefarms and we cant do nothin about it . My name is Taifun Devilry im gonna have 200 before anyone get 100 good luck have fun
if gm's are really checking the ips from players to see how many chars are connected from that ip there gonna be a 0,00 chance for runefarms and i swear to god i hope they will do it like that errday. im just gonna sell dem prem roses for ingamecash and thats it, money talks.

Back