• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

No farms
No wands
LOW regen
Magic 1x
GL playing mage xd typical paladin OTS detected. I knows that you want bring old school feelings and you want to see mages with war hammers or monks but it will be fail. Trust me its not 2005 most of us play for fun from fights. U think its fair to fights as poor mage vs paladins? Just open nonpvp server for RPG fanatics and let them play and open something normal for rest community because for now its looks bad. Wake up dude who nowadays got time for manually runemaking on 1 char xd.

U should stay on realesta then or make your own server cuz posts like this gave me cancer. You even cannot imagine how this tibia works. Rich mage > other vocs even with higher lvl
As a mage you need to be poor cuz your dmg/movement is a lot higher than other vocs but if you're using it smart you can gain a lot of items/cash just by using such lame spell as energy wave in good moment. I recall that you don't need to spam energy wave, just few times in short period of time.

It is impossible to block a rune farm so it will not be balance here and so here.

The only solution to block rune farms it's add soul system then no one will do runes farm, because today there are many free vpn and you can not block them.

So i see here only better chance for cheaters who have more farm runes , they have more lvls than players who play manualy 1 characters.

Servers low rates without soul system today it's no sense , on every low rate server where i played people have runes farms and have better chance than players who play manualy 1 character.

Add soul system then all have the same chance or open make high rate server where people no need farms of runes to play.

I do not know if I will play here, such servers tired people more than they give pleasure to the game.

It would be better if you opened the Dark ots high rate, it would be much better than a boring low rate where you need collected money on rotworms for the purchase of spells and the use of a club weapons.

For me servers this style have no balance, because i never create rune farms and I always play 1 character, i do not like playing cheating, which will be unavoidable from other players on all low rate servers if you do not add the soul system here.

It is impossible to block a rune farm so it will not be balance here and so here.

The only solution to block rune farms it's add soul system then no one will do runes farm, because today there are many free vpn and you can not block them.

So i see here only better chance for cheaters who have more farm runes , they have more lvls than players who play manualy 1 characters.

Servers low rates without soul system today it's no sense , on every low rate server where i played people have runes farms and have better chance than players who play manualy 1 character.

Add soul system then all have the same chance or open make high rate server where people no need farms of runes to play.

I do not know if I will play here, such servers tired people more than they give pleasure to the game.

It would be better if you opened the Dark ots high rate, it would be much better than a boring low rate where you need collected money on rotworms for the purchase of spells and the use of a club weapons.

For me servers this style have no balance, because i never create rune farms and I always play 1 character, i do not like playing cheating, which will be unavoidable from other players on all low rate servers if you do not add the soul system here.
honestly, since a long long time a pretty good idea from my mr panic friend tampon.

What if I'd like to stay all day long and make runes without any movement? They got a lot people in administration to watch servers from cheaters.

What if I'd like to stay all day long and make runes without any movement? They got a lot people in administration to watch servers from cheaters.

It does not matter, you can not guard the players, they do not even have to use the bot to cheat, if just have more characters than players who play 1 character and have a much greater advantage than them.

The only one good solution is add soul system solution and you do not have to keep an eye on anything, only you focus on serious cheats like aimbot.

I see you dude that you're a combinator who wants to do a farm here and enjoy more lvls than players who play one character here.

Hey guys,

Rune Farms are impossible, since we're not recording MC only by IP-Addresses.
When you play the game your computers signature is registered, the only way to change that is by changing out multiple components of hardware.

I wish rune farms good luck in Mastercores.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

It does not matter, you can not guard the players, they do not even have to use the bot to cheat, if just have more characters than players who play 1 character and have a much greater advantage than them.

The only one good solution is add soul system solution and you do not have to keep an eye on anything, only you focus on serious cheats like aimbot.

I see you dude that you're a combinator who wants to do a farm here and enjoy more lvls than players who play one character here.

Na "dude" I'm too lazy to play on mc, it's more funny to play 1 character when u got a few people in your team. But you want to do things carefully to limit moves for normal players to hit hard into botters. Staff need to make game playable not ur fucking ideas make 7.4 tibia more annoying for again normal players and yes I believe they exist.

Hey guys,

Rune Farms are impossible, since we're not recording MC only by IP-Addresses.
When you play the game your computers signature is registered, the only way to change that is by changing out multiple components of hardware.

I wish rune farms good luck in Mastercores.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi
Hello Police, yes its true, they check it by MAC-Adresses!

As far as I know there are special programs that allow you to split several ip addresses on one computer, besides, if someone has several computers so can have a greater advantage, therefore a better way to add the soul system here.

Besides, with soul system you enter this, you focus only on searching for an aim bot, which is much more threatening than searching for 24/7 players with several characters.

But from what I see, you want here artificial fumigation and people with a few farm characters.

I love to stand on one character making runes. Thats life. (I am not sarcastic)

It gives meaning to spend several hours watching movies/series if you make runes meanwhile. Something productive and then you can gain lvls.
Souls are the worst idea I heard of tbh. Just play one character of master sorcerer, another vocation or just don't play at all.

//Scollen.

As far as I know there are special programs that allow you to split several ip addresses on one computer, besides, if someone has several computers so can have a greater advantage, therefore a better way to add the soul system here.

Besides, with soul system you enter this, you focus only on searching for an aim bot, which is much more threatening than searching for 24/7 players with several characters.

But from what I see, you want here artificial fumigation and people with a few farm characters.

Install one program and u can have 15 MC with others ip.

Why read the rules and information when you can just assume staff is nuubs that don't know how to code anything? xD
dx6GyJu.png

U should stay on realesta then or make your own server cuz posts like this gave me cancer. You even cannot imagine how this tibia works. Rich mage > other vocs even with higher lvl
As a mage you need to be poor cuz your dmg/movement is a lot higher than other vocs but if you're using it smart you can gain a lot of items/cash just by using such lame spell as energy wave in good moment. I recall that you don't need to spam energy wave, just few times in short period of time.
Ur talking about player vs monster option or its pvp from 15y ago at rl tibia, without voice communications, wooden pc, shity internet? For me 7.4-7.7 tibia is best pvp game i totally dont care about RPG feelings at server with rl map, quest, monsters, same well known shit for years...

So this server just not for me ;p have fun RPG boys

Ps. Did u even try realesta? Its best pvp server nowadays with smooth client ^ ^

Kijek28 if you dont want play it is no problem just go to realesta ots for 2 weekends and reset and again agian again again ....

Realesta is shit pvp, with a client working diffrent than how it should be.
For once i agree with fille what he wrote below.
Pvp is not just about hitting SDS.

I love how you compare eachothers pvp on a fucking warot.
1. Aiming sds doesn't make you a great pvper, being fearless, survivable, being smart in fights like killing right people, trapping people/geting out of trapps, breaking/holding defences, pushing your char to its limit, like pressuring ur opponents THAT makes a good player. Not how many fucking sds you aim. You can can shoot 15 sds in a row and other guy can hit 0, but if he for example pushed his opponents into a gate and mwalled them off, he won the fight for your team. You literally just wasted 15 sds.

2. How can you compare eachothers pvp on a fucking war ot? PVP is like 5% aiming and 95% brains and balls. If you want to see who's truly good at this game, go to a lowrate where dying hurts and individual skill/brains being rewarded. Like if your team has the better players, no matter how good chars the other side have and numbers you're still making it even or even winning due to the fact ur better. and it has NOTHING to do with fucking aiming sds, only a fucking trashcan thinks pvp's about aiming sds. It's like saying people who play knights are useless players/pvpers because all they do is heal themselves and throw pots... (?????)
Only RANDOM PK scrubs talk about pvp like yea i aim so much sds I own, yea you also only chase noobs who never fight you back so it's really easy to play when you're not pressured and always being the attacker.

so all those wannabe pvp gods, u can aim 95 sds in a row. PVP have NOTHING to do with aiming sds, never had, never will. It's all about brains, and how you contribute to your team and how smart you play in fights and how much u can fuck up ur opponents.
OBVIOUSLY HITTING SDS ARE GOOD, dont get me wrong, but you make it sound that whoever aims the most sds is the king of tibia. gtfo

Been here since day 1 and I know what the fuck im talking about, so all u new schoolers, sit back enjoy and just say thanks for this lesson

I love how you compare eachothers pvp on a fucking warot.
1. Aiming sds doesn't make you a great pvper, being fearless, survivable, being smart in fights like killing right people, trapping people/geting out of trapps, breaking/holding defences, pushing your char to its limit, like pressuring ur opponents THAT makes a good player. Not how many fucking sds you aim. You can can shoot 15 sds in a row and other guy can hit 0, but if he for example pushed his opponents into a gate and mwalled them off, he won the fight for your team. You literally just wasted 15 sds.

2. How can you compare eachothers pvp on a fucking war ot? PVP is like 5% aiming and 95% brains and balls. If you want to see who's truly good at this game, go to a lowrate where dying hurts and individual skill/brains being rewarded. Like if your team has the better players, no matter how good chars the other side have and numbers you're still making it even or even winning due to the fact ur better. and it has NOTHING to do with fucking aiming sds, only a fucking trashcan thinks pvp's about aiming sds. It's like saying people who play knights are useless players/pvpers because all they do is heal themselves and throw pots... (?????)
Only RANDOM PK scrubs talk about pvp like yea i aim so much sds I own, yea you also only chase noobs who never fight you back so it's really easy to play when you're not pressured and always being the attacker.

so all those wannabe pvp gods, u can aim 95 sds in a row. PVP have NOTHING to do with aiming sds, never had, never will. It's all about brains, and how you contribute to your team and how smart you play in fights and how much u can fuck up ur opponents.
OBVIOUSLY HITTING SDS ARE GOOD, dont get me wrong, but you make it sound that whoever aims the most sds is the king of tibia. gtfo

Been here since day 1 and I know what the fuck im talking about, so all u new schoolers, sit back enjoy and just say thanks for this lesson
Amen.

Ur talking about player vs monster option or its pvp from 15y ago at rl tibia, without voice communications, wooden pc, shity internet? For me 7.4-7.7 tibia is best pvp game i totally dont care about RPG feelings at server with rl map, quest, monsters, same well known shit for years...

So this server just not for me ;p have fun RPG boys

Ps. Did u even try realesta? Its best pvp server nowadays with smooth client ^ ^

Yes I did, it was fun for like 4-5 days? I'd like to play on server more than 5 days. Also that's good you won't join this server, you should stop talk bullshit here. Thanks for attention.

Realesta is shit pvp, with a client working diffrent than how it should be.
For once i agree with fille what he wrote below.
Pvp is not just about hitting SDS.

Where the fuck do you see a discussion about hitting sds? Are u feeling good?
We're talkin' about rate of server for example do you want to play on server like realesta or maybe something like tibianic/medivia before shitty update? Do you understand now the point of discussion?

Back