• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

It's mid rate with 2x loot, u can have runes in shop. theres not gna be any community whatsoever and REAL people arent gna make runes so just have runes in shop its a mid/high rate anyways

Runes in the store are expensive and even on Realesta ots , despite the larger mana regen and runes in the store, people made runes using the farm, so stop talking nonsense, because people always cheat.

It's mid rate with 2x loot, u can have runes in shop. theres not gna be any community whatsoever and REAL people arent gna make runes so just have runes in shop its a mid/high rate anyways

But they still do farm anyway, add here soul system and no one is doing a farm, because I can prove it to the problem in one day I will enter the server and show here the farms.

You must understand that on all servers people create farms to have a better chance than others and you can not prevent it in any other way than the soul system.

Ralumbi what about share exp?
How it work ?
Knight and Pall how much exp gain?
Knight and Pall and Sorcerer how much exp gain?
And all proffesion how much?

another ot that will die in 2-3 weeks. why can't you guys bring back Darkot with stackable runes? it was the best 7.4 ot, this one will be failure

just saying that fair players aren't gna make runes regardless, just gna be a bunch of venezuelans, and due to the high exp/loot rate, it dont really matter. might aswell have runes in shop, that way its more fair for fair players who dont have farms.

its gna die in 2 weekls tops the server anyways

another ot that will die in 2-3 weeks. why can't you guys bring back Darkot with stackable runes? it was the best 7.4 ot, this one will be failure

High exp rate Dark ots or Classicots it's good servers , but i no like this strong , great etc mana fluids from new tibia.
I want play this but with normal fluids ^^

Don't forget however, DarkOT was a highrate fun server and not serious anywhere, it can't really be compared to the RPG aspect of MasterCores, it's two completely different games.

I'll just skip replying to you after this since you don't even know DarkOT's and MasterCores history and you keep defending Marcus back without knowing nothing. You don't even know the concept of something pretty basic as the "RPG" term.

Oh! One last thing: DarkOT is MasterCores. Marcus itself said DarkOT was MasterCores "under a new name".
[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map low-rate RPG (online)
Use the search tool from OTLand, will be useful for you.

Good luck with the lies.

I'll just skip replying to you after this since you don't even know DarkOT's and MasterCores history and you keep defending Marcus back without knowing nothing. You don't even know the concept of something pretty basic as the "RPG" term.

Oh! One last thing: DarkOT is MasterCores. Marcus itself said DarkOT was MasterCores "under a new name".
[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map low-rate RPG (online)
Use the search tool from OTLand, will be useful for you.

Good luck with the lies.
I hear people talking about lies, yet no one ever had any arguments what these lies are..
Just wondering, and what has that thread to do with lies?

DarkOT is indeed a production of Marcus. So is MasterCores.
Right now you're saying he lies because DarkOT is MasterCores ??
Please give some arguments, because this is just no sense accusing someone and run away directly.

We've got a freedom of speech in the world, but I believe if you recall on that you should as well be a man/women and come with valid arguments.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Back