• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Server is super imbalanced as it is right now and is heavily favouring paladins/eks. Why?

-You're unable to make rune farms, which is a good thing but it slows down sorcerers/druids progress a lot. The only way you can hunt is only if you make runes yourself OR if you buy them from the shop, and they cost a fuckton of money, thus forcing you to hunt with summons that tremendously lower your exp gain per hour.

Solutions: give sorcerers/druids wands and make summoned creatures unable to receive experience, allowing the mage to get full experience for a monster killed by summons.

-Magic rate x1 with this mana regen is pure insanity. Either increase the mana regen with promotion to 2 per second or increase magic rate to x2. Why are paladins and knights so heavily favoured by getting x5 skill rate, when they have very big advantage in the early stages of the game against mages anyway?

It just discourages you from playing a mage whatsoever. I don't want to wait 20 minutes to refill my mana passively at level 50, i'm not on welfare where i can play 25 hours a day 8 days a week so that i don't give a fuck about it, i don't have thousands of euros to spend on runes/money/premium accs and so on, and I just want to have fun on slower-paced server that doesn't die out in 1-2 weeks, and I feel like a lot of people will agree with me.

It's more quality of life changes for mages rather than some gamechanging shit. The early game for mages is already brutal, don't make it even worse. This isn't 2005 where people can bother to go hunt at outlaw camp with a war hammer as a mage, nobody got time for that. We work, have school or we just live our everyday life. I'm sure nobody gives a damn about slow experience gains, but the dullness of the process. Just let us use wands and give us more satysfying mana regen. A lot of people hated medivia pendulum for its idiotic mana regen for a "highrate" server.

inb4: haha medivia pendalum was ez af!!! haha classictibia ez af!!

Try getting a rune farm here folks like u did on those servers, good luck. It's impossible, you won't level nowhere near as fast, even with wands and increased mana regeneration. No gfb's for -2 peninsula :)

Last edited:
Just wondering is their any bonus experience if you hunt with a team? that could be atleast a lil helpfull for the sorc. so they have to waste less runes (with a paladin/knight together) and get atleast some decent exp. I like the idea that with every extra vocation in the party you get 10% extra bonus exp.
I don't mind that a sorcerer has to work harder to gain his power. But as it looks sorc are abit far behind. Then again i don't ask for big chances but a few wouldn't harm the balancing i guess.

The story of why marcus is not trusted.

Erik, Znote, Amoaz and Mastercores

I do know he has a history. But its still a game and if i find out hes still the old person then i just quit the game. If not then i will enjoy my time here. I also want to believe he changed since he putted this test server online for a long time and worked hard on his server. Let's see if all that works pays off.

Just wondering is their any bonus experience if you hunt with a team? that could be atleast a lil helpfull for the sorc. so they have to waste less runes (with a paladin/knight together) and get atleast some decent exp. I like the idea that with every extra vocation in the party you get 10% extra bonus exp.
I don't mind that a sorcerer has to work harder to gain his power. But as it looks sorc are abit far behind. Then again i don't ask for big chances but a few wouldn't harm the balancing i guess.

There is bonus experience. Problem arises if you want to make a small team of people and there's only a fixed amount of guys interested in playing a knight or a druid, so only 4 ppl can go hunt with benefits, rest of them has to play through crappy early game of sorcs/druids. Giving wands isn't gamechanging, as I said. They cost mana to use, and you will go out of mana on this server when you use them anyway, even with boosted mana regen i suggested. As it is right now paladins will be the go-to vocation, if nothing changes. And nobody wants a paladin ot.

I'm not interested in quick levelling as a sorcerer as well, but as it is right now its gonna be absolute hell to get levels as a sorc while being constantly bullied by paladins, who deal very consistent damage on low levels that sorcerer isnt even able to survive if hes far away from the city.

There is bonus experience. Problem arises if you want to make a small team of people and there's only a fixed amount of guys interested in playing a knight or a druid, so only 4 ppl can go hunt with benefits, rest of them has to play through crappy early game of sorcs/druids. Giving wands isn't gamechanging, as I said. They cost mana to use, and you will go out of mana on this server when you use them anyway, even with boosted mana regen i suggested. As it is right now paladins will be the go-to vocation, if nothing changes. And nobody wants a paladin ot.

I'm not interested in quick levelling as a sorcerer as well, but as it is right now its gonna be absolute hell to get levels as a sorc while being constantly bullied by paladins, who deal very consistent damage on low levels that sorcerer isnt even able to survive if hes far away from the city.

Well it's weird that we ask in 7.4 for more mages then paladins/knights. it shouldn't be like that and never was like that. Cause of all this highrates servers we think thats how servers supposed to be, 60% mage 30% paladin and 10% knight. But servers like this mostly dies the fastest too. Server likes medivia or classictibia you never see the majority mage, same should be on a medrate if possible. Wars are more fun that way too.

Well it's weird that we ask in 7.4 for more mages then paladins/knights. it shouldn't be like that and never was like that. Cause of all this highrates servers we think thats how servers supposed to be, 60% mage 30% paladin and 10% knight. But servers like this mostly dies the fastest too. Server likes medivia or classictibia you never see the majority mage, same should be on a medrate if possible. Wars are more fun that way too.

True, but i don't like seeing paladin-dominated servers at all. I'd rather have it 40% mage 40% paladin 20% knight. And it's fine.

Since the guy that owns mastercores only looking for money and can't be trusted at all, why dont we crowdfund and have someone the community like/trust to buy his OT and create a lowrate. Win/win situation for everyone :)
You'd be surprised how many older players there are that want to come back for some nostalgic feels and dont mind donating 10 euro or w/e, we all spend countless amount of money on runes, premium roses and other shit anyways.

He's been working on this server for a year and a half before relaunching and yet the comments are all about he wants money?

What exactly are you upset about?
marcus isnt trustworthy and i remember him spoofing his darkot also staff is kinda retarded starting 4 worlds at once + those rules and stages. They trying to make stable long-term server but got 0 knowledge how to do it. Right now there gonna be tons of runemakers with those stages and mage master race like on other "mid" rate servers which die within two weeks max

7x exp till 20 for promotion with 4x regen isnt good for long term server cause its too easy to make farm and just rush penisula till server die (which is 1-2 week at best on mid/h-rate servers) and remember its just 12lv and 9mlv for gfb so around 12-13x exp rate and 9mlv on 4x... isnt so hard to just spam 5 makers(which means 20 on 1x) using some vps. With that 4x regen and 2x loot using only 1 promoted maker + cash from main is enough to get high lvl pretty fast on mage and we all know there are ppl rushing 5-10 or even more makers with some kind of cavebot

Its that hard to make decent 1x/2x server without makers/botters? Dont listen to ppl aka "i have life so i cant play low rate without makers" they spent exactly the same amount time on h-rate mid-rate and low-rate servers which is above 12h/day 7.4 tibia isnt for rushing gfb penisula all day long 40-150 mage so make one REALISTIC 7.4 server for fuck sake

Last edited:
The story of why marcus is not trusted.

Erik, Znote, Amoaz and Mastercores
This doesn't say anything about all the used arguments.. I am sure some of it might be true, but most of the haters here calling him money hungry.
And probably most of them are only going from this blog write and base there opinion on it. I doubt anyone of those who are using this argument have read this part:
"[19:36] <Znote> And the rumour that Erik resetted the server multiple times because he wanted to earn money is utter bullshit. If he would be able to run a server stable without any resets he would doubtless have earned way more money."
Than I must say, how to believe one big ass written story which "sounds" convincing?
You know that everyone can write an blog and telling about anything in a convincing way and having 100 people supporting you when publishing the story and than we're just going to assume the story is correct.

We don't know what the exact story there have been, we probably never will. It is two against one if you're reading this blog post.
Just keep one thing in mind, every story have got two sides of it making hard to make one valid story.

Enjoy MasterCores, have the feeling you want to have about the owner, about the staff. If you want to know my opinion?; "Don't bother in participating in the server or advertisement thread if your feelings tells you to believe the story of two people who wrote that blog. And they are telling they're not angry, how can you be angry if they are not?"

See those in-game who are worthy to play in a few days !

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

u got answer dude ? ı wanna know it too
Only one character each account can be online.

marcus isnt trustworthy and i remember him spoofing his darkot also staff is kinda retarded starting 4 worlds at once + those rules and stages. They trying to make stable long-term server but got 0 knowledge how to do it. Right now there gonna be tons of runemakers with those stages and mage master race like on other "mid" rate servers which die within two weeks max

7x exp till 20 for promotion with 4x regen isnt good for long term server cause its too easy to make farm and just rush penisula till server die (which is 1-2 week at best on mid/h-rate servers) and remember its just 12lv and 9mlv for gfb so around 12-13x exp rate and 9mlv on 4x... isnt so hard to just spam 5 makers(which means 20 on 1x) using some vps. With that 4x regen and 2x loot using only 1 promoted maker + cash from main is enough to get high lvl pretty fast on mage and we all know there are ppl rushing 5-10 or even more makers with some kind of cavebot

Its that hard to make decent 1x/2x server without makers/botters? Dont listen to ppl aka "i have life so i cant play low rate without makers" they spent exactly the same amount time on h-rate mid-rate and low-rate servers which is above 12h/day 7.4 tibia isnt for rushing gfb penisula all day long 40-150 mage so make one REALISTIC 7.4 server for fuck sake
Promotion goes with "Golden Account".
And as I mentioned earlier I wish all cheaters good luck.

>> Here << you can find all about it.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Last edited:
@Ralumbi I don't hate this project, but I rmmber playing on DarkOT and the eu version, and it was pay2win, with crashes and copying cash/items, also when our team tryed to talk with Marcus and other GM's about updating map or fixing annoying things, we meet their arrogant attitude.

I wish you fixed your server this time, and you will listen to community.

@Ralumbi Will you guy's expand classic tibia map with new areas ?

@Ralumbi I don't hate this project, but I rmmber playing on DarkOT and the eu version, and it was pay2win, with crashes and copying cash/items, also when our team tryed to talk with Marcus and other GM's about updating map or fixing annoying things, we meet their arrogant attitude.

There is already custom content added. Island named Revendal

MasterCores -Library

Hey Nosferatu88,

We already have extended the classic map with a new area called Revendal.
Have a look at the >> MAP << and you will find the area bottom left.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

Just wanted to add few words about drama with MC allowed or not.
We all know what is prohibited and what isn't, they are making this kind of rule to have the permission to ban people for obvious farms, like 3x 20 sorcerers standing in front of the house for 20h/day. Also we all know that he won't ban you if you spread your runemakers over the map and use VPN to hide them. Just be smart and don't be a dick and you can do what you want. No need to brag this over few pages on otland.

Just wanted to add few words about drama with MC allowed or not.
We all know what is prohibited and what isn't, they are making this kind of rule to have the permission to ban people for obvious farms, like 3x 20 sorcerers standing in front of the house for 20h/day. Also we all know that he won't ban you if you spread your runemakers over the map and use VPN to hide them. Just be smart and don't be a dick and you can do what you want. No need to brag this over few pages on otland.

Again.. why read the website...
dx6GyJu.png

Also..
Looks like they're already 50 steps ahead with vpn and whatever other tactics people would be using..
Like.. if they can detect fake votes.. why wouldn't they be able to detect people trying to farm?..
pq1gtGP.png

The proofs that they're ahead and can deal with the problems, is everywhere, if people could just give a minute to stop being blind to the information given.

Back