• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

Seems like they promoted last 10 people online on darkspoof.net to cm so they would answer stupid questions on chats and remade darkot h-rate within week including adding revendale and bog raiders to 7.4 server

btw life ring 1200 mana in 20minutes should be 400

Are you forgetting about the 4x static regen perhaps? xd

Theres zorx 34 elite knight tampon killed him 4h ago i wanted to kill him too cause hes hunted but unlucky.... hes sitting in temple edron poffing and dancing every 15minutes cause he got reconnect

You idiot it's 4x static regen lol so it has nothing to do with life ring xd
Idk if u understand me but here life ring regenerate 3x more mana/life than should same with roh but if u did then:
U know how broken is it when u regen 1200 mana with single life ring instead of 400? basically u can run bag life ring every refill and never ever buy more than one bp mf (emergency) roh is 3x stronger than should too

Client wont work, (how does a client not work?) put on my desktop and ran it and it "downloads" then wont startup the client nomatter if it is in administrator mode or anything. (read the download support never once have I ever heard of "shouldn't use C drive for games" just a lousy excuse for "our client sucks so here you figure it out")

Theres zorx 34 elite knight tampon killed him 4h ago i wanted to kill him too cause hes hunted but unlucky.... hes sitting in temple edron poffing and dancing every 15minutes cause he got reconnect

I have cam when he die , he trening mana with exura spell on bot on darashia , and when i kill him he drop 2 bp uh and only 1 x use exura to healing , becasue he are full afk boter.

Later maybe i upload movie with this botek.

Your anty bot system is shit , you must understend it and add soul system here i tell you 100 x and you still no use your brain to be are good gm.

Pro server where paladins op , mages is shit with bad loot rate server fully cave bot and rune farms.

Last edited by a moderator:
pls just quit playing here, we dont need idiot players like you here kkkkkk thx
Name The Boff
Nationality
se.png
Sweden
Gender male
Profession Royal Paladin
Level 50

XD dont need to write more

Idk if u understand me but here life ring regenerate 3x more mana/life than should same with roh but if u did then:
U know how broken is it when u regen 1200 mana with single life ring instead of 400? basically u can run bag life ring every refill and never ever buy more than one bp mf (emergency) roh is 3x stronger than should too

just gave it a few thoughts, yea damn. thought life ring always game same mana but if its based on ur base regen shit yeah fuck that ;d

Last edited:
why is my screen on this client glitching if i move? Like the pyramids are "moving" when i start walking etc. (no im not on drugsXD) @Ralumbi

also carpet is bugged. he keeps saying fine then. fine then....

Last edited:
Please do something, this client is a biggest shit, running like on 300 ping.
btw 30 paladin with 50 skills killing guard on 3 hits.

It all feels so weird since people are not used to the real 7.4 feeling.
You were not supposed to run around and SD people, were not supposed to change that ring or necklace while running.

Than about the monsters damages, these are 100% accurate to how it supposed to be back than.
You couldn't run into orcs/minotaurs without getting rekt as level 8.

I could've continued my list there, but I hope there are some smart people which actually did play on 7.4.
One more thing, everyone got the same issues... What makes it an advantage for one or the other ?
Makes it a lot more fun during wars for example.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi

All there formulas are wrong. Every single one of them is inaccurate and they say it's correct. Just watch a damn cam and you'll see that their is an issue.

Back