• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

GM can you do something with this OP paladin?
Its not about how easy head start they were have, but now 40+ ms with highest m lvl put 120~ dmg from gfb to monster on tomb and 60-70~ dmg from hmm in this same time 40paladin use arrows and put almost every single arrow about dmg 50-100 and he use gfb for 100 dmg and hmm for 50 dmg its does not make sense chisus how long this joke going to be?
???

GM deleted me o_O wtfffffff

Last edited:
If paladin is OP, guess what? maybe play paladin?
I can't take all this people always wanting to change the game how better it fits them.

Did u miss my post with video proving how 70 distance 33 rp should hit and ss of 54 distance 20lv rp hitting me? Rp on this server hits 3x more guess what would gm do if for example ms/ed hit 300 in pvp at 30lv instead of 100 with sd?

Did u miss my post with video proving how 70 distance 33 rp should hit and ss of 54 distance 20lv rp hitting me? Rp on this server hits 3x more guess what would gm do if for example ms/ed hit 300 in pvp at 30lv instead of 100 with sd?

We are not complaint because its not fits for us all paladins in my team are laughing and also agreed that paladin its too OP :[

paladins are overpowered, damage formulas r fucked up. eks with rareset and 90/90 probably even taking dmg by orc warriors xD
and massive amounts of bugs everywhere

even classictibia is more worth playing than this, their client is not smooth either nor they have good custom content but atleast they got accurate dmg formulas and actions exhaust.
mastercores crackots. 1.5 year work for this LULS
9 year old russian kid hosting ot from school library can come up with smoother more accurate ot than this

step in poison field 0 dmg, streif into poison field 5 dmg.
scale armor, brass legs, soldier helmet & dwarven shield. took 88 dmg from 1 slime XDD

want my 2.55€ back XD

Last edited:
paladins are overpowered, damage formulas r fucked up. eks with rareset and 90/90 probably even taking dmg by orc warriors xD
and massive amounts of bugs everywhere

even classictibia is more worth playing than this, their client is not smooth either nor they have good custom content but atleast they got accurate dmg formulas and actions exhaust.
mastercores crackots. 1.5 year work for this LULS
9 year old russian kid hosting ot from school library can come up with smoother more accurate ot than this

step in poison field 0 dmg, streif into poison field 5 dmg.
scale armor, brass legs, soldier helmet & dwarven shield. took 88 dmg from 1 slime XDD

edit: claming my 2.55€ back XD
Stop trashtalking cause u got deleted.

I mean it's all true? o_O
they just deletesd my maker/monk char man lol

I mean it's all true? o_O
they just deletesd my maker/monk char man lol
So if its shit ot why you started play?
Its High rate ots so u dont need runemakers ~<LUL>
Gl on classictibia

14:45 New record: 319 players are logged in.

ye,nice retarded server XD paladin hit with arrow 100+ with 50 dist,and like i said i got ms with p set/dragon shield/serpent sword and fucking slimes attack me 30-50 dmg... ALL fucking monster hit so fucking much...

any1 know any proxy for mc on this trash retarded server?

Seems like they promoted last 10 people online on darkspoof.net to cm so they would answer stupid questions on chats and remade darkot h-rate within week including adding revendale and bog raiders to 7.4 server

btw life ring 1200 mana in 20minutes should be 400

So if its shit ot why you started play?
Its High rate ots so u dont need runemakers ~<LUL>
Gl on classictibia

14:45 New record: 319 players are logged in.

You idiot I said runes might aswell be buyable in shop since its highrate.
There wont be runes enough, whos gna dedicate their life to make runes and sell when cash have no value and eq isnt important cus everyone is rp/mages also dmg/deff formulas are all retarded? its 2x loot, go demona with 20 bp sd get 500k loot.

so might aswell have runes in shop so people can level, kill eachother and then quit and wait for new ots. and i level to kill ppl at lvl 60-70 war when tibia wars are the funniest''

now people gta make runes for hours to exp 1 hour. ???

Last edited:
Back