• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

nice low rate needle for years 1 night at hydras bp royal helmets almost every 40lv+ run with bohs xD

@Hoster
Dont be blind and change fking paladins, I just login on my friend rp he has 54 dist he kills dwarf guards for 4-6 hits, with fking arrows xD Before start I knew that this would be PALADIN ots because u blocked farms and regen is pretty low but its fking joke xD U talking something about real files but stop talking shit, Idk who were your beta tester but I think most of them play paladins xD If u ask paladins they gonna tell you that dmg is ok but just try to login on fking 20 paladin with 55 dist and go hunt with arrows even fking tanky dwarf guards
Its good moment for your ots thats why there is alot of ppl but trust me nothing last forever

@Hoster
Dont be blind and change fking paladins, I just login on my friend rp he has 54 dist he kills dwarf guards for 4-6 hits, with fking arrows xD Before start I knew that this would be PALADIN ots because u blocked farms and regen is pretty low but its fking joke xD U talking something about real files but stop talking shit, Idk who were your beta tester but I think most of them play paladins xD If u ask paladins they gonna tell you that dmg is ok but just try to login on fking 20 paladin with 55 dist and go hunt with arrows even fking tanky dwarf guards
Its good moment for your ots thats why there is alot of ppl but trust me nothing last forever

I can agree to "Monsters hit alot" - (but i am not really used to play lowrate, so idk about mobs strenght), and paladin's are "OP in early dmg", but as example i had exura, 2 mages came with few sds and i died on 3 sd from same lvl mages. I couldn't heal that becouse my exura literally heals me for 20 hp.

I don't think paladins are too strong if you have sd's as mage really

The ek is op too, in test server it was a 200 ek he make me hit exori at my lvl 121 ms red hp xd

I think that paladin's damage on this OT is severely overpowered. Getting consistently hit by a paladin with skills 55/55 at best for 40-60 damage while having full plate set+guardian shield is kinda ridiculous. Paladins also very, very rarely miss their bolts/arrows (i remember on real tibia 7.4 times if you had skills below 60-65 distance fighting you literally missed every 3rd/4th bolt/arrow). Solution: rework distance formula, cause it's clearly not accurate. Armor matters too little, and monster damage shows it clearly - while wearing full set i get damaged by bugs or minotaurs, regular ones.

Paladins have it way too easy as it is now on the OT, (while i understand that they always had it better on low levels but they weren't nowhere this good, reason above). Compared to sorcerers that literally have to play with makers on or else they'll have to exp with monk/demon skeletons on tombs getting 8k experience per hour (translation: it takes you 3 hours to level up from 40+), or just make runes while somehow managing to buy necessary spells, blank runes and food. It's 2 day of the OT and I barely have any money because i am forced to spend it on spells, blank runes and food. So I end up with literally 0 cash, forced to make gfb's for 5 hours to hunt 15 minutes on tomb to get 2 levels, while paladins get 5-7 levels and only profit because they have to buy 3 spells and 500 bolts to hunt for 2 hours. Solution: double the promotion mana regen(2 mana 1 sec) or your server will literally flood with makers cause mages are getting fed up real quick with this entire "1 mc only" bull, make summons take 10-20% of EXP received instead of 50%.

Speed formula is also insanely weird, I have no idea how a level 50 paladin is way, way faster than 45 sorcerer with granhur on, and I also feel like there's some problems with the client cause you get stopped every time you run fast in 1 direction. You go 1sqm, get stopped for like 0.15 seconds, go to another sqm, stop for 0.15 seconds and so on. If it's intended, please remove it, it ruins the entire experience. I want to have a smooth server where i don't get annoyed by stuff like that, I realize that it was this way on 7.4 but its 2018, nobody plays on potato computers with 30 fps anymore.

Allow us to use pots, manafluids, uhs, sd's, magic walls and so on while running, it's impossible to chase someone faster than you and slow him down with a well-placed magicwall or a pot if you can't even throw one. It literally makes 0 changes in gameplay for RPG playerse that you care so much about and makes hell lot of a difference for war players/pvpers.

Its a RPG server Marcus sayed 10000000 times, its not focused on war thats why you can't do all that, + game worth system to protect rpg players

I can agree to "Monsters hit alot" - (but i am not really used to play lowrate, so idk about mobs strenght), and paladin's are "OP in early dmg", but as example i had exura, 2 mages came with few sds and i died on 3 sd from same lvl mages. I couldn't heal that becouse my exura literally heals me for 20 hp.

I don't think paladins are too strong if you have sd's as mage really

Yeah i agree with you paladin healing with regular exura is pretty easy to kill by anyone with dmg over 50/turn lets buff rp and give him 500% life and mana steal

It's not fluent as it is by walking with a normal Tibia client. If you don't feel it I can't explain it to you. I guess I'm very picky about Tibia.

Bro i never had this problem with otc, try to change something in Keyboard section inside options, check if vertical sync is off in client and inside "nvidia control pane" for this MasterCores Client, install Leatrix Latency Fix or TPC Optimizer ,you can also think if you didn't messed up Windows Keyboard registry. You can go into Windows "Keyboard" basic section and make sure u set repeat rates to fastest and delay to lowest, but dont mess with window's Registry, it will make your key's work wrong with OTC.

oh yeah my great spot with bugs and spiders nobody goes to ez lvl4 ha
EJyOjY9.jpg

wait what where is my monsters
kwKjc4l.jpg

ok maybe...
ZAnUgKY.jpg

what the fuck and i need a rope?
OsfcBwV.jpg

ps i still think your second client window prolly has coinhive or something included.

* Insert yellow tibia text* King tibianus: Real 7.4 Feeling!
that feeling is something no-one can replicate so far.
ps someone pls say you bought exevo flam hur? no one? why sure! it should hit more or same as gfb right? idk not bothered checking gfb op op

Fix the walking issues
no walking issues protection from fucking bots is exhaust.! only way to not have macro all ove rfucking place on war

just venesuelans running multiple characters at once + people which playing on usa/br server made some chars on europe its nothing new that on second/third day of 7.4 server theres more ppl than at day first makers makers makers
dude leave venezuelans alone 2.50 euro is fucking money!

Theres zorx 34 elite knight tampon killed him 4h ago i wanted to kill him too cause hes hunted but unlucky.... hes sitting in temple edron poffing and dancing every 15minutes cause he got reconnect
dude i killed his druid Obin he dropped 2.5 uhs and ek dropped 2bp hahahhaha

Some custom spawns, for example POI and brand new city called Revendal
dude poi be ez there be about 150 paladins before first 80 mage and druid

Anyone playing usa serv? Pm me.

Wanna play but seems player count is low.
Hopefully start after work tonight
why would a level 8 have promotion you guys spending hours to get 20k money and people can just buy golden account.
Servers like this should have only premium and premium gives you premium outfits and access to buy a house.
Good luck Marcus/darkot
desert = 10k = golden acc? lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like marcus sucked some money and dissapeard xD typical michael

its time to fix the walking issues, it feels like michael jackson movements,

really fix the client im not kidding many ppl is complaining even i see and still we dont even have directx9 options, normal movents,
even normal cient had better movements,

else the server is fine
except the delay on rings issues and shooting on open while running is reall retarded,

Yeah. I would like to play but I need to get atleast walking fixed. It works perfectly fine on other clients or normal Tibia client, just not here. :(

if you made update then make a post about it whats new, what u guys fixed etc... If you all the time say that we should compare it to real tibia then act like them and make post in the same time as update...

Last edited:
Back