• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

just venesuelans running multiple characters at once + people which playing on usa/br server made some chars on europe its nothing new that on second/third day of 7.4 server theres more ppl than at day first makers makers makers

just venesuelans running multiple characters at once + people which playing on usa/br server made some chars on europe its nothing new that on second/third day of 7.4 server theres more ppl than at day first makers makers makers
17:53 New record: 427 players are logged in.

i got lags here lol walking like 200 ping
Honestly I can't walk here either even with 10ms ping. Tried all settings, laggy client as fuck, will not play like this. Can you fix atleast normal walking.

Add soulpoints aswell please and start to ban botters manually.
Runefarms are in every corner now.

I think that paladin's damage on this OT is severely overpowered. Getting consistently hit by a paladin with skills 55/55 at best for 40-60 damage while having full plate set+guardian shield is kinda ridiculous. Paladins also very, very rarely miss their bolts/arrows (i remember on real tibia 7.4 times if you had skills below 60-65 distance fighting you literally missed every 3rd/4th bolt/arrow). Solution: rework distance formula, cause it's clearly not accurate. Armor matters too little, and monster damage shows it clearly - while wearing full set i get damaged by bugs or minotaurs, regular ones.

Paladins have it way too easy as it is now on the OT, (while i understand that they always had it better on low levels but they weren't nowhere this good, reason above). Compared to sorcerers that literally have to play with makers on or else they'll have to exp with monk/demon skeletons on tombs getting 8k experience per hour (translation: it takes you 3 hours to level up from 40+), or just make runes while somehow managing to buy necessary spells, blank runes and food. It's 2 day of the OT and I barely have any money because i am forced to spend it on spells, blank runes and food. So I end up with literally 0 cash, forced to make gfb's for 5 hours to hunt 15 minutes on tomb to get 2 levels, while paladins get 5-7 levels and only profit because they have to buy 3 spells and 500 bolts to hunt for 2 hours. Solution: double the promotion mana regen(2 mana 1 sec) or your server will literally flood with makers cause mages are getting fed up real quick with this entire "1 mc only" bull, make summons take 10-20% of EXP received instead of 50%.

Speed formula is also insanely weird, I have no idea how a level 50 paladin is way, way faster than 45 sorcerer with granhur on, and I also feel like there's some problems with the client cause you get stopped every time you run fast in 1 direction. You go 1sqm, get stopped for like 0.15 seconds, go to another sqm, stop for 0.15 seconds and so on. If it's intended, please remove it, it ruins the entire experience. I want to have a smooth server where i don't get annoyed by stuff like that, I realize that it was this way on 7.4 but its 2018, nobody plays on potato computers with 30 fps anymore.

Allow us to use pots, manafluids, uhs, sd's, magic walls and so on while running, it's impossible to chase someone faster than you and slow him down with a well-placed magicwall or a pot if you can't even throw one. It literally makes 0 changes in gameplay for RPG playerse that you care so much about and makes hell lot of a difference for war players/pvpers.

I think that paladin's damage on this OT is severely overpowered. Getting consistently hit by a paladin with skills 55/55 at best for 40-60 damage while having full plate set+guardian shield is kinda ridiculous. Paladins also very, very rarely miss their bolts/arrows (i remember on real tibia 7.4 times if you had skills below 60-65 distance fighting you literally missed every 3rd/4th bolt/arrow). Solution: rework distance formula, cause it's clearly not accurate. Armor matters too little, and monster damage shows it clearly - while wearing full set i get damaged by bugs or minotaurs, regular ones.

Paladins have it way too easy as it is now on the OT, (while i understand that they always had it better on low levels but they weren't nowhere this good, reason above). Compared to sorcerers that literally have to play with makers on or else they'll have to exp with monk/demon skeletons on tombs getting 8k experience per hour (translation: it takes you 3 hours to level up from 40+), or just make runes while somehow managing to buy necessary spells, blank runes and food. It's 2 day of the OT and I barely have any money because i am forced to spend it on spells, blank runes and food. So I end up with literally 0 cash, forced to make gfb's for 5 hours to hunt 15 minutes on tomb to get 2 levels, while paladins get 5-7 levels and only profit because they have to buy 3 spells and 500 bolts to hunt for 2 hours. Solution: double the promotion mana regen(2 mana 1 sec) or your server will literally flood with makers cause mages are getting fed up real quick with this entire "1 mc only" bull, make summons take 10-20% of EXP received instead of 50%.

Speed formula is also insanely weird, I have no idea how a level 50 paladin is way, way faster than 45 sorcerer with granhur on, and I also feel like there's some problems with the client cause you get stopped every time you run fast in 1 direction. You go 1sqm, get stopped for like 0.15 seconds, go to another sqm, stop for 0.15 seconds and so on. If it's intended, please remove it, it ruins the entire experience. I want to have a smooth server where i don't get annoyed by stuff like that, I realize that it was this way on 7.4 but its 2018, nobody plays on potato computers with 30 fps anymore.

Allow us to use pots, manafluids, uhs, sd's, magic walls and so on while running, it's impossible to chase someone faster than you and slow him down with a well-placed magicwall or a pot if you can't even throw one. It literally makes 0 changes in gameplay for RPG playerse that you care so much about and makes hell lot of a difference for war players/pvpers.

Also hmm costs 1500 gold instead of 800, still isn't fixed after 2 days time. I have 20 ping on this OT, and i feel like i was playing with 150-170 at least. When u use a sidestep and walk up on a stack you get blocked for like 1 second.

Last edited:
Honestly I can't walk here either even with 10ms ping. Tried all settings, laggy client as fuck, will not play like this. Can you fix atleast normal walking.

Add soulpoints aswell please and start to ban botters manually.
Runefarms are in every corner now.
no lagg for me at all.

Everything that whisper said its 100% true
Wake up and do something befote it is not too late, we was very excited to play this ot on our team is llike 15 mages and 2 paladins. We all have almost ends of nerves :)
OR JUST CHANGE NAME FROM MASTERCORESCORES TO MASTERPALADIN

you guys think vocation balance is bad now? wait till you get to level 100+, they have 50% spell damage reduction system after level 100

10 ppl in support nobody can answer. I think @Ralumbi had his payday or questions became too hard, because last time he replied was yesterday ^^

Back