• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

I cannot control anyone when they log in or out. I don't know, take some other GM and find a player that have logged in approximately at the same time?
it makes sense because you would be bored and make char week after server start as at the start you had to answer help chat 24/7

I cannot control anyone when they log in or out. I don't know, take some other GM and find a player that have logged in approximately at the same time?

It could only make sense apart from the fact these chars were not randomly taken out of online list.
You (CM Lauri) appeared out of nowhere just 10 seconds after this Altorous guy was sold half-full bps of runes and you banned the supposed scammer without a single word. Then we checked your both characters' profiles and everything matched perfectly.
So yea, could be a coincidence, but might be hard to find another one like that rotfl

I got reports about this scammer like 20 times, and people were yelling it in the Advertising channel like:
<<--- scammer don't buy from him!

And btw, he was reported for a week or so, so he was a known scammer.

Then I got a report that he scammed another player and I had live video evidence of it so I had proof to ban him.
Anyone else has some stupid questions?

I got reports about this scammer like 20 times, and people were yelling it in the Advertising channel like:
<<--- scammer don't buy from him!

And btw, he was reported for a week or so, so he was a known scammer.

Then I got a report that he scammed another player and I had live video evidence of it so I had proof to ban him.
Anyone else has some stupid questions?

Yes, of course. And by some weird coincidence you banned him just after he had a trade with a Finnish guy - just like you - with exactly the same login time. Now tell me, what are the chances of that? I'd say quite the same as if someone sold half-full bps of runes 10 times in a row by accident unintentionally.
What's funnier, you now happen to know alot about this Altorous and his friends and whom they've been fighting or not (like GMs even care about such stuff and go to random people TS to discuss it).
You're trying to be a smartass here but anyone with a lil of intellect can draw his own conclusions and I highly doubt there's one person who would believe you.

PS At the time he'd been doing it for a few hours at most, not "a week or so", so another lie.

Last edited:
I do have access to plenty of Teamspeak servers, because I have asked the players that "Can I come to have a chat?" It ain't that hard.
There are not many Finnish OT server players, so we kinda know or "know" eachother. Some are rls to others but it's pretty rare to meet another Finn in OT worlds so we kinda keep eachother in VIP and stuff. We are not related, "friends", or we don't maybe even back eachother up, we just tend to be aware of other Finns... I guess there are a few Finns here to back this up.

fact is that ur private char got scammed = insta ban

your friends/ur second secret char got killed and hunted on server = ban

just stfu xD

Saying there are so few Finnish people you only confirm how unlikely it was to be a coincidence when you appeared just 10 seconds after a Finnish guy was scammed. Finnish guy who also happened to have the very exact online login time as you. The probability is nearly 0.
I suggest you to stop embarrassing yourself already.

It still is indirect proof but the chance is so likely that it is probably true.

You are clearly incapable of having an GM character and a character ingame to play on.

I rely my statements to facts.
Idiots do otherwise, that's why they are called "idiots".

Sorry if that doesn't meet the requirements of your fantasy world, but it's life. Get used to it kids.

The fact is you own a 'secret' char in game and ban people who get under your skin.
Even tho there is no way to give a 'direct proof' as said above (unless you're going to admit, which I don't expect you to do), it's still beyond any reasonable doubt.

Its quite funny to call us kids whilst you ban people in-game because you cant count to 20 and see if there was a full backpack instead of an half one.

By the way, can you please post your so called evidence?

Rule enforcements of MasterCores are not limited by the rules mentioned in here!
You can get punished for any reason that might not exist in the rules!

@Marcus

Basically you can get banned for anything if you feel like it.
Did he ever get an warning that scamming ingame is not allowed?

I dont see why it would not be allowed. Theres plenty of ways to avoid a ingame scam and even if you get scammed theres plenty of ways to take measures against the guy that scammed you (and perhaps more people).

I don't play because I don't want to play anymore. It's boring to play and have GM/CM... And it's boring to play since after 5 years. 5 years ago I quit Tibia and it became boring... Yeah day to day same boring stuff...

I want to Order pizza, someone want a 61 paladin with stuff and blue djin, pacc scroll for 10 eu ? I can add bot with notepad of usefull script's.

Back