• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany, USA, Australia, Brazil] [7.4] Legendary MasterCores is coming back!

lauri is still gm
znote = lauri
u guys all got pranked before ur faces and not even realizising it XD

also znote is moderators in this forums no wonder this thread only cosists of positive propaganda comments XD

lauri is still gm
znote = lauri
u guys all got pranked before ur faces and not even realizising it XD

also znote is moderators in this forums no wonder this thread only cosists of positive propaganda comments XD

Positive haha check the first 60 pages and then come back xd
Also lately the server is doing better and better. Client fixed and also more and more bugs fixed. Wich means people have less to bitch about. So yes lately the server is free from haters

If you have proof that znote is lauri that would be nice. Not trusting some random on his words

Banned in middle of fight at behemoths xD was pushing 1.5k oz sds looted from enemy team and got banned with full team xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

e1hoowZ.jpg

Nice, GM banned our entire team (10 ppl?) in the middle of fight on edron behemoths without a single word. For "destructive behavior". Just cause we made our enemies literally 2 red skulls 3 days ago. GM never even told us we shouldn't do that again.

Not to mention we had shitload of loot left on the floor the moment we got banned.

Why is this OT being ruined by retarded GMs? First Lauri now this.
@Marcus

Last edited:
I wonder why we get banned for pvp actions. I must say that we only killed on rs traps a few of our enemies. And we don't even were warned for that. And then we are banned. I hope administration will do something about that.

Last edited:
I have been attacked by them once, I play on this server to play pvp and gm ban my enemy. Why? They dont do anything wrong. It was great to play here. I change server because I dont want to get banned when i kill other ppl.

GM, Marcus on start server say:
"This is old hard real tibia serwer." And ban ppl for PK. nice one.

Positive haha check the first 60 pages and then come back xd
Also lately the server is doing better and better. Client fixed and also more and more bugs fixed. Wich means people have less to bitch about. So yes lately the server is free from haters

If you have proof that znote is lauri that would be nice. Not trusting some random on his words
It's too late bro, even if i would to believe this i see alot of negative comments here.

Player killing deffenitly is part of the game, but let's be real here. You guys make trap in carlin 24/7 and push people into flats and make them take redskull then kill them. Super hard for people to go in there and kill you because ur just gna logg in more mc chars and do the same thing to them. It's kinda like exploiting a bug. People can't do anything to you cus they'll just end up taking ban or die. If you were atleast killing people in caves while hunting, you'd put urself at risk and most likely die half the times you took pz. honestly justified bans.

"enemies" :D you guys have no enemies, you're a random pk team.

we dont have to exp 2 month on server or buy characters for xxx euros to have fun and battle with other teams on server which could close any day we enjoy our pk and fighing against teams with equal lvls and numbers are u mad cause we caught somebody from ur team on mw line?

btw theres 3 if not 4 teams pking on hotels/making defences revendale/darashia/thais/venore so stfu

Player killing deffenitly is part of the game, but let's be real here. You guys make trap in carlin 24/7 and push people into flats and make them take redskull then kill them. Super hard for people to go in there and kill you because ur just gna logg in more mc chars and do the same thing to them. It's kinda like exploiting a bug. People can't do anything to you cus they'll just end up taking ban or die. If you were atleast killing people in caves while hunting, you'd put urself at risk and most likely die half the times you took pz. honestly justified bans.

Lol we literally made 2 people red skulls only, so get the facts straight. Plus we don't make traps there 24/7, but mostly use this place for def a or chilling. We have a few guilds to fight us "in caves" (like those guys in behemoths when we got banned) and been enjoying so.
The usage of noobchars was limited to 2 chars per person just like the rules state, and all teams use them in certain situations (blocking resps etc.).

It's fucking retarded logic that some people think when they buy high level chars and call themselves "war teams" they are justified to kill anyone, use noob chars and any tactics they want etc. etc. but when it's a guild of 50 lvls they can't kill or have enemies cause it's destructive random pk and all the bla bla. I'd love to see how much you'd cry if you or your teammates got banned purely for pvp without a single warning.

I think the big difference here is that war teams enjoy fighting eachother, and both sides put up a fight. You guys chase only people that don't enjoy pvp nor can they give back a proper fight. And even if real teams want to kill you, they can't because they're gonna end up taking ban or die by level 15's.

I think the big difference here is that war teams enjoy fighting eachother, and both sides put up a fight. You guys chase only people that don't enjoy pvp nor can they give back a proper fight. And even if real teams want to kill you, they can't because they're gonna end up taking ban or die by level 15's.

Yea sure, as if "war teams" never killed anyone else or didn't skullbash random people out of boredom xD or never used noob chars to block respawns. But sure it's "justified" cause they are "war teams" (aka bunch of botted/bought high levels), not 50 lvls bad pks xD

PS if you actually tried fighting us on equal levels, you'd be given proper fights, but since you end up dying by level 15's on your bought high level char, I highly doubt you're able to do so.
Doesn't mean there aren't any other teams who enjoyed fighting us tho.

Last edited:
For the server/client fixes it supposed to be done long time ago, server dead because of this in my opinion.
lmao then what server is alive in your opinion? it needs 1000 players to be alive? gl finding that. Don't come with this mc talk cause every server is filled with mc's

Back