• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for what u need lvl 200 on a 7,4 war server? When the average lvl of the people is 120-160...

Its a war server, i understand the rpgs etc, then if the last stage is 5x at 160 or 170, the death loss exp should be arround 3-4 lvls on 160-200 lvls.

Its a war server, i understand the rpgs etc, then if the last stage is 5x at 160 or 170, the death loss exp should be arround 3-4 lvls on 160-200 lvls.
Yup that was my point :p becouse right now you lose 2 or 1,5 only (at 150)

haha
i said that the first days on the server when it was low leveled players lol but nobody listen.
the problem becomes now that theres too many hlvls

Ideas:

-xp 2 at 160+, xp 1 at 200+

-Increase more the death loss arround 3-4 lvls at 160+
- reset , same stages and all what you fixed from now (edron city, bring me etc)

Ideas:

-xp 2 at 160+, xp 1 at 200+

-Increase more the death loss arround 3-4 lvls at 160+
- reset , same stages and all what you fixed from now (edron city, bring me etc)

thats good but BIG NO to reset..... its only 1 week and server is very alive... i hope you are not serious

Great server so far, like to play it and stick around :p
Good job you did there :)

I know its 1 week i wasn't serious in the last idea , the other 2 ideas of xp 2 and 1 in last stages yes, in 3 days more we will have mages 180-200 spamming ues of 800~ , and nobody of the war players gonna exp and take lvl 180~

I know its 1 week i wasn't serious in the last idea , the other 2 ideas of xp 2 and 1 in last stages yes, in 3 days more we will have mages 180-200 spamming ues of 800~ , and nobody of the war players gonna exp and take lvl 180~

Atleast they have fun. If you put exp 1 or 2 they stop exping and quitt after days.

put more death loss
its sux to high levels get exp on enfo and monsters exap

why is there a tp to hydras and u cant run around by under the bridge etc what a shit server lmao

^ omg so shit server im br hueheuheue i cant run like a monkey under bridge omfgggggggg

im so sadddd

im hoster fucking arkanium record 3 players ggg noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back