• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
staff is good. maybe you had some bad experience but overall they do what they can.
There seems to be only one active staff (the owner) who although is quite active, is very inexperienced in fixing bugs and doesn't understand much about PvP. Accusing multiple people of botting and threatening them without adequate evidence. Two of my friends were accused a few days ago by this GM for hitting many sds(even after recording cams), whilst one of them were banned yesterday(who was streaming).

For the time being, me and my team won't be playing on this OT anymore.

There seems to be only one active staff (the owner) who although is quite active, is very inexperienced in fixing bugs and doesn't understand much about PvP. Accusing multiple people of botting and threatening them without adequate evidence. Two of my friends were accused a few days ago by this GM for hitting many sds(even after recording cams), whilst one of them were banned yesterday(who was streaming).

Keep crying.
He has been fixing all bugs people reported. And all things he made on this server was after listening to community.
Ungreatefull players like you are welcome to leave

Not sure where i've seen it but im pretty sure Krazy is(was) a very good player aswell. (guess there might be some old videos in youtube about him)
Besides that, if you have nothing to lose and you're sure about the truth...why don't you just make public your and your friends ingame names? Upload that videos you say... all i can see is a lot of words complaining and no facts to judge if your point of view is even worthy of paying attention.
Waropolis, one of the funniest servers in 2017 but there always have to be some1 who can't enjoy it...maybe its more about IQ than PVP

First, players on your team were reported by over 20 individuals on the OT. So I had to investigate.

If Neyh is your team I gave him three chances to turn off his cheats and he never listed. He was banned because he couldn't stop macroing MF and going to jail.

I asked for twitch streams multiple times to prove their PvP. I followed your 'teammates' invisible for long long periods of time, and when I asked for evidence that they WERENT botting, all they would provide is an old war video on some other OT that demonstrated completely different timings on sd and lower sd accuracies compared to the PvP I had been watching. (Being able to SD/poof 3x < 300 MS) on a client screen thats sitting at 1920x1080p. I think not.

They never recorded any "cams" they just tried to send me an old video which looks like they had to record before to try prove they werent botting on a previous OT.

If Semphis can provide better proof that he can hit SD's like a god among men, I will gladly unban him.
Yes, Semphis did stream after on Realistic War after I had been asking for a stream for 2 days and after he was banned, but it honestly only proved he was botting, as his timings were different, he hit LESS sds on dirt on level 30's than on speed tile in Thais on level 140's.

Hosted an old school war server for over 2 and a half years, have used almost every bot, have a pretty good understanding of what a bot looks like or click reuse.

Sorry for your negative experience on Waropolis, wish your team well on future OTS and hope some players on your team can decide to play fair next time.

Luckily the incoming client we are working on will be much better at defending against bots.

As far as bugs we try and fix them as fast as we can when we get them.

Over 1300 Registered accounts today!

Love the positive feedback and will continue to push content and improve the server!
Thanks for playing Waropolis!

Last edited:
First, players on your team were reported by over 20 individuals on the OT. So I had to investigate.

If Neyh is your team I gave him three chances to turn off his cheats and he never listed. He was banned because he couldn't stop macroing MF and going to jail.
No he isn't.

I asked for twitch streams multiple times to prove their PvP. I followed your 'teammates' invisible for long long periods of time, and when I asked for evidence that they WERENT botting, all they would provide is an old war video on some other OT that demonstrated completely different timings on sd and lower sd accuracies compared to the PvP I had been watching. (Being able to SD/poof 3x < 300 MS) on a client screen thats sitting at 1920x1080p. I think not.

They never recorded any "cams" they just tried to send me an old video which looks like they had to record before to try prove they werent botting on a previous OT.
The member you banned yesterday was streaming for 7 hours on Twitch.tv 2 days ago. But you erroneously stated that he didn't give you the link when he did multiple times. And the proof you're using to ban him is that he's not using full screen and that he hit 3 SDs in a row? I'm sorry to state this, but no further evidence is needed to prove your inadequacy. The other two members of my team (Azmah and Pestilence) that you accused of being cheaters are Game Masters on Realistic-War whose jobs are to ban botters and keep the server clean.

The other two members of my team (Azmah and Pestilence) that you accused of being cheaters are Game Masters on Realistic-War whose jobs are to ban botters and keep the server clean.

Just a question: Didn't Realistic-War change owners just like a month ago?

Reactions: e.e
So go host realistic and stop making drama here.
The server is really nice, If you cant enjoy it you dont need to trash GM, becouse as far as i see there has not been problems with anyone yet.

And these gms of realistic of now are catched of botting multiple times , nothing new on this dead game ........

shut up with this realistic shit dead ots for rats
we pretty much rape your team every battle. like now you all logged crying. maybe you should shut up ;) and get some skill (together with your team) so GG realistic even though i barely play there atleast myself

like i give a shit of dieing on this server rofl, i just randomly log on once per day and take some fight and log out i dont care.
and i dont feel worse anytime i log on here im getting most likely outnumbered i dont even know who u are but it doesnt matter.cu

VpjWKv.jpg

like i give a shit of dieing on this server rofl, i just randomly log on once per day and take some fight and log out i dont care.
and i dont feel worse anytime i log on here im getting most likely outnumbered i dont even know who u are but it doesnt matter.cu
You give a shit becouse you try to make us bad, which is in fact not true. To be honest...
I dont wanna listen your excuses. Dont throw trash, becouse you are exposed, dont act good if you cant play next time. Exposed.
Outnumbered when you are 5-6 ok!

Listen i dont play this waropolis maybe as serious as you do but its been few times so far i seen 2 teams teaming up just to go for us and for ur information we were 4 now i died for as much as i could affort aol and logged off. Its server to log on once per day to get some fun and im not gonna argue with you who is better because noone prove here whos better so far.

Listen i dont play this waropolis maybe as serious as you do but its been few times so far i seen 2 teams teaming up just to go for us and for ur information we were 4 now i died for as much as i could affort aol and logged off. Its server to log on once per day to get some fun and im not gonna argue with you who is better because noone prove here whos better so far.
Nobody on this thread was fighting each other until you came writing bullshit. If you want forumfight why do you start it?? You have game problems trying to proof who is better or not. If you throw trash on forums it means that you care. So i won. Have a good night and remember its a game even if you are bad on it.

Nobody on this thread was fighting each other until you came writing bullshit. If you want forumfight why do you start it?? You have game problems trying to proof who is better or not. If you throw trash on forums it means that you care. So i won. Have a good night and remember its a game even if you are bad on it.
Good night enjoy your night with waropolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back