• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-30 100x
30-50 60x
50-60 40x
60-80 20x
80-100 10x
100-120 7x
120+ 1x

This can be more good rates
For later level 120 people dont go demona with 20 bp sds and take fast levels
its boring and sux after 1 week have level 150 becouse they have infinit e sds

Last edited:
+1 For lower rates after level 120.

Tampon can you stop cry for everything.

Don't change runes, soul points, don't change exp rates. Its good as it is, server is 7.7, you don't even know what client you are playing.

Stop your weird suggestion and leave this thread, server is fine already, stop trying to mess up.
1x You have to be kidding me

Only those who have a farm bot are crying, I give specific arguments that are unquestionable.

Don't change runes, soul points, don't change exp rates. Its good as it is, server is 7.7, you don't even know what client you are playing.

Stop your weird suggestion and leave this thread, server is fine already, stop trying to mess up.
@Zerchi mate, you come to every post to call people noob and say SD cost 880 mana to create. Do you only read wikipedia, or do you actually play Tibia?

All you do is cry, and use SPECIFIC TRANSLATOR ! XD

You no have skill exp if no have rune makers and cry for gm no make soul system.

You have no counter argument to system of souls, go sitting quietly like a mouse under a broom.

Zerchi you dont have skills at all. Without makers you are nobody, let me explain it to you on a good sequence. First of all you make all chars level 11 druids for uh and later 20 for sd makers. Thats all you have to make a hidden place such as were trannies hide to earn cash you know what i mean. The hidden place is senja, desert quest, hellgate. Without your makers you would not take level 50. You are toxic community such as the boy that get stolen candy when he pass thorough a 8 year old kid school to take them to the van. This is reason you dont want soul, becouse you will get raped without it. Sincerely when you learn this game without makers i will take to you for serious joke.

Last edited:
You no have skill exp if no have rune makers and cry for gm no make soul system.

You have no counter argument to system of souls, go sitting quietly like a mouse under a broom.

Zerchi you dont have skills at all. Without makers you are nobody, let me explain it to you on a good sequence. First of all you make all chars level 11 druids for uh and later 20 for sd makers. Thats all you have to make a hidden place such as were trannies hide to earn cash you know what i mean. The hidden place is senja, desert quest, hellgate. Without your makers you would not take level 50. You are toxic community such as the boy that get stolen candy when he pass thorough a 8 year old kid school to take them to the van. This is reason you dont want soul, becouse you will get raped without it. Sincerely when you learn this game without makers i will take to you for serious joke.
i never have makers XD i know how to be economic with my money

i never have makers XD i know how to be economic with my money

Seriously do not lie, I remember how you cried at tibianic when people killed your rune makers.

If you not have makers it you would not say not to do a soul system.

Because the a on introduced only positive changes on server eliminate rune farms and 0 negative changes.

I never use rune makers, only on lowrates like x2 or x3 exp. Highrate no makers.

Counter argument to your soul system is that I wont use a maker, I doubt many people will. Either way for the people that do its just a waste of time. Its x5 lootrate you loot plenty of shit to stick to ur main char. Also on my main char I dont wanna be limited to make a small amount of runes because you suggested that it should be added to avoid rune farms.

Honestly dude, if you make a maker here you might aswell go to the nearest shop, get a good thick rope, tie it very good and hang yourself.

Can you open server more early ? 18 august is long

I never use rune makers, only on lowrates like x2 or x3 exp. Highrate no makers.

Counter argument to your soul system is that I wont use a maker, I doubt many people will. Either way for the people that do its just a waste of time. Its x5 lootrate you loot plenty of shit to stick to ur main char. Also on my main char I dont wanna be limited to make a small amount of runes because you suggested that it should be added to avoid rune farms.

Honestly dude, if you make a maker here you might aswell go to the nearest shop, get a good thick rope, tie it very good and hang yourself.

If you dont want to make maker why you say no give soul points?

I think Tampon is right. If people say no use makers, then vote for make soul

Last edited:
Seriously do not lie, I remember how you cried at tibianic when people killed your rune makers.

If you not have makers it you would not say not to do a soul system.

Because the a on introduced only positive changes on server eliminate rune farms and 0 negative changes.
Tampon u Talk Shit dont Talk lies Talk facts And in Proper english please

Tampon u Talk Shit dont Talk lies Talk facts And in Proper english please

Mylize, listen i am going to be clear now, I hope you dont reply me and start a forum fight. I know ifsoul system is introduced you will not be able to put makers on map and get infinite sds. Just say that youwant soul introduced, and be a fair player.

You used macro and bot on tibianic old times. Once a botter for makers always a botter. If you wantclean your reputation vote this server for have soul system and play without full backpak sds. Or are youscared you dont take more than 50 lvl?

Tomato ive pointed out why I dont want souls go read again

Tomato ive pointed out why I dont want souls go read again
So why you want people to have maker if loot 5x? only reason is becouse you want use full mutliclient
Infinite maker and lootrate 5x people will have infinite money
Is best to make soul point for avoid problem, you must admit

You told him well.

If him can can skill play with no use rune makers , soul system it's good for him.

Tampon its 5x loot fuck this makers its no problem u go demona u loot ss every wrl

He say loot rate x5 and no need makers so if loot rate it's pro style how he say then he no need makers and make runes , he can go buy runes on shop.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with the soulpoints.. it's a great counter to massfarm.

Only problem is make sure it doesn't take like 4 souls to make 1 sd, then fluiding becomes a horrible pain

Mylize, listen i am going to be clear now, I hope you dont reply me and start a forum fight. I know ifsoul system is introduced you will not be able to put makers on map and get infinite sds. Just say that youwant soul introduced, and be a fair player.

You used macro and bot on tibianic old times. Once a botter for makers always a botter. If you wantclean your reputation vote this server for have soul system and play without full backpak sds. Or are youscared you dont take more than 50 lvl?
I Never Used bot in Medivia You small minded Tampon with 1/10 Google translate Skills.
And i still dont vote for Soul System idiot HOW do i Spam 10 BP sd in manafluid with Soul? And now crawl back under the rock you came from rat.

go read my sentence again u dumbfucks i said I want to make runes on my main char

Also on my main char I dont wanna be limited to make a small amount of runes because you suggested that it should be soul points.

Also on my main char I dont wanna be limited to make a small amount of runes because you suggested that it should be soul points.

You told him well.

If him can can skill play with no use rune makers , soul system it's good for him.

He say loot rate x5 and no need makers so if loot rate it's pro style how he say then he no need makers and make runes , he can go buy runes on shop.

Read this post with understanding and the light of the eternal will shine upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back