• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont even understand what im saying because ur using a translator so idk why ur mixing up in this discussion anyways

perhaps you are retarded but he claims i want to multiclient which isnt true, just dumb ass arguments based on nothing

I Never Used bot in Medivia You small minded Tampon with 1/10 Google translate Skills.
And i still dont vote for Soul System idiot HOW do i Spam 10 BP sd in manafluid with Soul? And now crawl back under the rock you came from rat.

Who normal go exp with 10 bp runes , if play 1 character?

Only rune maker farmer who have much runes and don't care about lose it.

you dont even understand what im saying because ur using a translator so idk why ur mixing up in this discussion anyways

perhaps you are retarded but he claims i want to multiclient which isnt true, just dumb ass arguments based on nothing

I know good what you say.

You can make runes when have 200 soul , waste runes on exp and again make new runes.

If you wnat have more runes then buy on shop.

You say loot rate system good then if good pro loot rate go buy on shop you no must make runes.

You only know how to insult. Everyone can understand him, only not you

Guy please stop forumfight. Tampik is true

Greetings all! What do you think about moving the launch to Wednesday?

Just a further update

Deathloss will be 7%.
There will be No blessings. We will remove them.
Soul will be added for runes. Will lower the amount of soul to make runes, it should still prevent overnight rune making farms.
Will also lower the time it takes for soul to increase.
Carpets are NO PZ as well.

Greetings all! What do you think about moving the launch to Wednesday?

Just a further update

Deathloss will be 7%.
There will be No blessings. We will remove them.
Soul will be added for runes. Will lower the amount of soul to make runes, it should still prevent overnight rune making farms.
Will also lower the time it takes for soul to increase.
Carpets are NO PZ as well.

Saturday 18.00 or
Sunday 18.00

Man its no ots online xd
what are you waiting for? You have best oportunity

Sunday 18.00
Man its no ots online
what are you waiting for? You have best oportunity
I would like some time for word to spread for advertisement. If a few big teams to confirmed show up on Sunday could launch early.

Germany host works better for everyone or France? atm were in France but if the consensus is Germany can switch hosts..

I would like some time for word to spread for advertisement. If I could get a few confirmed big teams to show up on Sunday I could launch early.

Germany host works better for everyone or France?
Well look otservlist, 0 servers.
You need to put server on otservlist and it will help you get players
Use facebook group to spam

I think you could launch it on sunday evening many people are just waiting for the first to to go online to join it

Germany host works better for everyone or France? atm were in France but if the consensus is Germany can switch hosts..

I think German host more good.

Open Saturday :)

A server hoster that listens to the community! I wonder how this will go :) Looking forward to sunday.

You only know how to insult. Everyone can understand him, only not you

Guy please stop forumfight. Tampik is true

im not even gonna argue with you, you both seem to not get my point at all. The changes he made now is what i implied, make it so i can still create enough runes on my main char so i can spam fluid with x5 lootrate and get mlvl, i dont care about ur makers or who have makers, i dont need a maker because i know its x5 lootrate

gl and have fun sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back