• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not that good anymore and I haven't played in a long time. I think this was the last time I played seriously without breaks (not counting a short time I came back in like 2014).

It just takes too long to practice again and I don't even have a landline connection right now. I'll probably play some rpg servers for now but not pvp again.
You dont have to be afraid to lose your reputation. This game is for fun. :D
In my opinion I play for PVP, even though i respect people who play for RPG or Non-PVP worlds

I'm just not that good anymore and I haven't played in a long time. I think this was the last time I played seriously without breaks (not counting a short time I came back in like 2014).

It just takes too long to practice again and I don't even have a landline connection right now. I'll probably play some rpg servers for now but not pvp again.

I play with internet from telephone send sms for internet for 23zł and play 1 month for small money.

To view youtobe and other I use someone's internet, people who do not have internet password.

You do not need a fixed line to play game.

I play with internet from telephone send sms for internet for 23zł and play 1 month for small money.

To view youtobe and other I use someone's internet, people who do not have internet password.

Haha imagine Tampik and Worr on same team. Hilarious xd

I use someone's internet, people who do not have internet password.

Reported to police. xD

Countdown is bad it says start 12.00 ,
you must put 6h more late for start
18.00 and more very players

It's hard to do something casually when you pushed yourself to your limit for a couple of years.

It's hard to do something casually when you pushed yourself to your limit for a couple of years.

I did not understand the message of your English slang sorry bro :)

There are custom quests, customs mobs, custom items, custom spawns/revamped. There is prolly 2-3 really big new quests (some other smaller quests too! like 4-5), which are smaller version of poi type quest, with harder mob/mechanics. There is also one new mob that will replace the old fear of "demon." Since high rate and ots, demon just isnt strong enough anymore, so we created a new mob which will take new tactics to kill it, with it's own custom spells. It will be refreshing and give you something to look forward too! (can you solve what rares it drops :D???)

I can play client from War Woropolis or need redownloading new?

I think the desert quest reward bag should just have a letter in it:
57pDuD5.png

Last edited:
he said he had to work i dont know when hes back ;/

I don't know where to download and play the server, In waropolis.net Is the war server right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back