• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
not remove just make them expensive. if the drop rate is high then make the price of such amulet higher too.

This server do not have 7% deathloss, its mots likely 4 or 5%.
I consider its not nice to have a highrate with such low deathloss
Diing its like nothing, dont you agree?

This server do not have 7% deathloss, its mots likely 4 or 5%.
I consider its not nice to have a highrate with such low deathloss
Diing its like nothing, dont you agree?
i agree on this server it should be the double as Medivia or something. as its so highrate . also so many players online lately, and this server dont have mcs at all its all real players !

Well deathloss is really low, that can be true

Many people play with aol all time, its highrate, don't you thibk itshould be fixed

Server is great, lots of wars, too many teams and its really messy which is also fun. You little scum get out of this thread with your bot bullshit

Very good server, very wars and lot of teams. :)
Waropolis is nice gm but i give 2 suggetsions, its very imporant:
a) Delete ankh shops stairjumps, all people there running impossible kill, 0 skill player run there and cant die
b) Delete edron stairss, all go there boat edron and jumping, its no serious for all people run there, this server have big problem if no fix this
90% war is edron.. boring.....

very nice server luv it many wars no crying bcuz ppl can get money and have fun

xoxo

server is experiencing some laggs this morning gm. could you look into it?

Like i spoke to GM yday about

Masstravel with boat needs to removed ASAP,
Also the speed of players is to damn high. When i run with rightclick and it's almost impossible to hit sd.

Otherwise most helpful GM's in a long time.

People should join.

Like i spoke to GM yday about

Masstravel with boat needs to removed ASAP,
Also the speed of players is to damn high. When i run with rightclick and it's almost impossible to hit sd.

Otherwise most helpful GM's in a long time.

People should join.
With this speed formula, bigger team battles would still be really fun :)

Fixes from just today
  • removed ssa from djinn
  • fixed rune npcs in kaz/ab
  • buffed uh small amt (from like 450 to 550 hp healed on level 90 knight)
  • buffed exori small bit (100 ek hitting 190-250 pvp) instead of 150-190
  • added power bolts and bursts to venore / ank / thais archer npcs
  • revamped hydras (on server reset)
  • increased respawn on poi dl's (faster - on server reset)
  • increased mino tower respawn rate (faster - on server reset)
  • added MMS , E-plate , G-Legs to blue djinn
  • fixed location of blue djinn and added new djinn to buy time rings in thais (on server restart)
  • Changed some quests so it's not so easy to just hop the entire quest (poh quest, terram quest, other quest)
  • fixed some map bugs with holes/stairs around the map (on server restart)
  • minor misc. bug fixes
  • pz 12 minutes from 15 - attacking player 30 seconds from 45
--------------
Current things in top priority we will be fixing asap, mostly in just a day or two:
  • adding travel time to boats (can only fast travel 5 or 10 times each 5 minutes or something like this) [ times and amount are subject to change depending on community]
  • finishing custom loot on some of the custom mobs that is missing and adding the customs to nah'bob (rashid)
  • finishing 2 new big quests and rewards (like POI)
  • loot message
  • Task system upgrade eventually to let you pick if you want exp/gold/ or skill for completing task [ low priority]
  • Adding map and more information of custom's on the website
-------------
Things we will change soon after talking with players if many agree
  • speed of players (lower global speed, or lower speed after level 80 e.t.c)
  • hopping places like edron/ank shops e.t.c can be re-mapped to war-style type so it's more friendly for war (some stairs lead to nothing, so you can't hop, i'm sure you understand) [ add pz on ank shops e.t.c to prevent hopping]
We will be updating constantly, trying to get this server 100% bug free very quickly, so we can create better and more entertaining things for people to do! I may forgot to list some things! cheers mates

What about raising aol price from 50k to 150k? and deathlose above lvl 100 to like atleast 2 lvls. so dieing hurts a lil more then it does now. lvl 80s already buying aol's:/ no fun without some loot hehe.
And the online list on website is bugging sometimes also ingame i think

Very good server, the updates are great. GM listen to players, its like server is made by players when everyone agree

What about raising aol price from 50k to 150k? and deathlose above lvl 100 to like atleast 2 lvls. so dieing hurts a lil more then it does now. lvl 80s already buying aol's:/ no fun without some loot hehe.
And the online list on website is bugging sometimes also ingame i think

As he says everyone uses aol, people got cash, lets make aol more expensive and higher deathloss, if someone dies he max lose 1,5 levels on 130, seriously? it should be 3
Its funnier and if people die and lose something it becomes morefun, right now its like die on rl tibia, you lose nothing

Also war mode doesnt work, i made red skull killing a warmode player when i was warmode, wtf?

I also think edron stairhop and ankh stairhop should be priority, like asap.

Last edited:
Make all runes 2x. Else you are forced to have a runmaker because theres no active trade chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back