• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! i've been away all day and will be home in a hour or two. If waropolis hasn't already (no skype on gf's mac, so can't talk with him till i'm home) i will check the death EXP LOSS A.S.A.P. I'm also 100% sure waropolis can fix the player speed (we had custom speed on the war ot) so this won't be a problem. I'm sorry if there has been delay with any of these fixes, we are trying out best with the map/npc's/ e.c.t to get it all at a great level. If not already implemented a possible solution to edron and ankrahmun stairhop spots will be implemented soon and if players don't like it we have other ideas for it as well as open to suggestions. (most likely tomorrow) sorry for issues and thanks to all for helping us make the ot better and better each day. cheers!
Thanks a lot didnt mean to put pressure, but things like speedhack level loss and deathloss, ankh piramids,edron stairhop should be taken a look at. Thanks for taking care of the server so much. I really enjoy it with my team members, we love it

the dead lost is nice, less death loss = more fun, less charloving.. just saying. Just put last stage x1 or x2

the dead lost is nice, less death loss = more fun, less charloving.. just saying. Just put last stage x1 or x2
Well it says deathloss is 7% yet it looks like 2%. If you make this deathloss atleast make people having to buy blessings then? Thats my point
Exp 1x or 2x its not nice, else people at that stage just logout becouse they dont see any difference when they exp.

Good server
Will be nice if u can put a map where are custom spawns and quests xd

Last stage 1 or 2x? Do u want people to stop exping? I dont get why the stages even exist nowadays. I would prefer static all over.

Keep the exp as it is

nice server nice GMs i just get bored cauz mage are SD everything when im try to hunt xD and they are impossible to catch with dashing

nice server nice GMs i just get bored cauz mage are SD everything when im try to hunt xD and they are impossible to catch with dashing
its true its so annoying this dash with right click if you try to aim 1 sd people already outscreened you. fix it if possible

ye it's a challenge to kill someone. even 3 vs 1 doesn't mean you will kill the mage. But imo that makes it fun too

Hello. I must say I really like this server, but few things can be fixed to make it even greater.
* Right click/ "dash" effect, it just makes it to easy to escape and you get insanly fast.
* Since cash is not a problem on this server spamming bring me to on boats make its rly hard to kill someone, if not impossible.
* its a very easy server and the death loss is to high, its like 4%? It should be 7, atleast 6.

If you want help with any above, let me know :)

Last edited:
Fix this ek hits ek , and healing it's impossible to kill high lvl ek when they healing strong style paladyn and hit 350 mele style ms.

Fix this ek hits ek , and healing it's impossible to kill high lvl ek when they healing strong style paladyn and hit 350 mele style ms.
XDXDXD stop whine, go play knight

All eks are parcels. Just push the nobrains away and mwall them off.

well i hope the right click gets removed and the speed formula as on medivia. also map click.. atm its just running around in edron and people run all aroundXD

Hello. I must say I really like this server, but few things can be fixed to make it even greater.
* Right click/ "dash" effect, it just makes it to easy to escape and you get insanly fast.
* Since cash is not a problem on this server spamming bring me to on boats make its rly hard to kill someone, if not impossible.
* its a very easy server and the death loss is to high, its like 4%? It should be 7, atleast 6.

If you want help with any above, let me know :)
ond u retard did u start Tortura?

You play knight?
Greetings everyone, if you haven't checked the website yet a few changes were made.
  • Stair bug fixed in Ankrahmun Hydras
  • Right click speed hack = Gone
    • At player's request
  • Ankrahmun shops edited for less stair hopping
    • At player's request
  • Edron town edited for less stair hopping
    • At player's request
  • Paralyze was boosted for Druids
  • Speed on higher levels has been reduced
    • Subject to still change, will look into Medivia's algorithm
  • Beds are now allowed for non-premiums
    • Make sure balance is in Depot.
  • Deathloss has been increased

We'll continue to improve the server as best we can for everyone!

Thanks for playing,
Waropolis

Tried the server and gotta say it is very nice, it is just one thing that ruins it for me and in my first battle i get this "has been taking out of play. SD quickness." Just hit like 3 sds in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back