• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
zwsOhp.jpg

Getting hit hard this morning. Give me time to restrict 1000+ IP's.

huuuge attack. Not many people purchase these botnets.

-.^?
@Marcus
@R.yan

Last edited:
still its nice server, I hope u gonna repeair it quick, bcs its very good looking server ;)

Cheers, keep it up !! :)

So far looks like just random polish idiots playing and random pking, no war that i can see going on, biggest guild has like 5 players lol.

ye

@xKrazyx
ddos again?
Huge DDos attack. Im currently mitigating IP's will take me a little bit.
So far looks like just random polish idiots playing and random pking, no war that i can see going on, biggest guild has like 5 players lol.

Theres actually a lot of guilds and teams.

Many random teams of 5~

Theres one team named the Warning team, theyre about 5-10 I saw~

Opikk brought a team of 10~, I know tampons team is here, Punio is playing the server now im sure he will bring some people, Masiek also plays the server he brings a good number of players to war against.

Login and look around, you will find spawns/depots arent empty like other servers with players online. Our server count is actually a good representation..

Last edited:
its fking h rate, there play small teams and u can fight whole day with diffrent teams, if u want fight 30v30 go medivia and wait for the action

had some "fights" but then ddos:( Only positive thing about ddos is that you know your server is good cause otherwise there is no reason to ddos it;) Hope you get it back online soon.
Thanks btw to this person "roshun" for giving his char randomly to meXD safed me some time.

we need ddos protection :/
somone have big ass pain that he ddos

I will personally donate a good ddos protection, tell me how much you need for it

We currently have ddos protection.

If anyone knows about sizes of Ddos were handling over 500 GB of attacks right now. Not many people can afford this or knows how to do this, which makes me think its someone who is currently hosting with a donation fund p2w shop.

I keep black listing IPS(over 8000 now) and am cooperating with hosting.

I will switch to OVH tonight if this isnt resolved in the next few hours and this won't happen again..

Sorry for the inconvenience, you all know Waropolis once this is resolved we will try our best to make it better for players..

Were here for players.

If anything people take Waropolis as a real competition threat now!
Waropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back