• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really good server but what happened to last version? People didnt start becouse too much hlvl
Now lvl 165 ed only lose 1 level. He will soon make level 200 if he dnt lose nothing after die..

True lose is to small he should lose like 3-4 lv

This gm is corrupt, gm slzana or wtf this fat polish kids name is made me stop gg

This gm is corrupt, gm slzana or wtf this fat polish kids name is made me stop gg
Hes not a GM, hes a CM with no powers.
Have proof you could share for me? Like I said before I am very busy this week so hard to be as active as I usually am, if someone can provide proof of any corruption I will gladly take action.

But if its any consolation the only commands he can use is /goto and /t. Nothing else.

Last edited:
i wrote a chat to u in PM 2 days ago maybe go check that out i like u but fuck that idiot

Next edition should has lower exp rate, will be cool to fight on 60-80 lvls.
After week of good fights ppl starts leaving server slowly maybe you should think about exp boost till 100 lvl and boost mlvl till 50.
Many ppl thought that server will be dead after few days and didn't even create acc so let them join us quickly, that move gonna show ppl that you trying to do something more than others and u still thinking about advertisment. I think dead lost should be higher also. Good luck

Kindda boring people making teams of 10 thinking is medivia or something , first edition it was teams of 5, this will destroy server next week over :(

Lets decide how to move forward to bring about a better PvP environment for players.

Would bringing in Guild Wars help with this issue? We could implement a system where in an active guild war, players cannot attack their own guild mates. This would cause less chaos team killing, while there is a delay to join or leave guilds.

This could potentially draw players to guilds while making guild wars a thing. Bringing back an old aspect to the game where guilds try and take over servers.

We could give out special incentives to joining guilds to encourage players to be in a guild.

I would like to hear your ideas as well. How might we improve the pvp environment for players?

It seems that players wanted huge teams to fight against, and now that there is 10-20 man teams I start to see complaints.

Could the current war mode system be encouraging this chaotic pvp environment due to everyone being yellow skulls?

I would like to get players input on this matter.

A big problem is leaders or teams not accepting new members or willing to fight with certain people as well, just keep that in mind.

Kindda boring people making teams of 10 thinking is medivia or something , first edition it was teams of 5, this will destroy server next week over :(
the pvp community is just shit. It looks too much like random pking.. I realised i wasted 3 hours of my life exping here:/

and its good teams are 10 man atleast. Better then a group of 5 random man.. So that's not the problem really..

Lets decide how to move forward to bring about a better PvP environment for players.

Would bringing in Guild Wars help with this issue? We could implement a system where in an active guild war, players cannot attack their own guild mates. This would cause less chaos team killing, while there is a delay to join or leave guilds.

This could potentially draw players to guilds while making guild wars a thing. Bringing back an old aspect to the game where guilds try and take over servers.

We could give out special incentives to joining guilds to encourage players to be in a guild.

I would like to hear your ideas as well. How might we improve the pvp environment for players?

It seems that players wanted huge teams to fight against, and now that there is 10-20 man teams I start to see complaints.

Could the current war mode system be encouraging this chaotic pvp environment due to everyone being yellow skulls?

I would like to get players input on this matter.

A big problem is leaders or teams not accepting new members or willing to fight with certain people as well, just keep that in mind.

chaos is good but we need organised chaos, and it is far from that atm.. So i agree something should happen or people get bored of the "pvp" quickly.
As Kijek said before a little lower exp rate might help in this issue (keep the lootrate the same). Cause people will need eachother more and hopefully care more.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any changes with guild/pvp things atm. There's a mix of everything on here, I see 1-2 people pking, and i see 10+ pking. If 1-2 keep getting pk'd by a team of 10, they can group up, and later split and fight after they defeat their #1 enemy. The best thing to do here is to just let time deal with it. People need to become more social again, there's lots of great players on this version of waropolis, if you guys just do some talking you can find teammates and even make (gasp) FRIENDS!!! I want to focus bringing more team orientated things to the OT Server, things you need to talk with people to do, or places to group hunt that's actually fun and profit. This way there is a reason to be social again, and have guilds e.t.c The most important thing for all people to know is that the server will always be updated. Small updates, big updates, map updates, balance updates. Each time server goes offline we don't stop working, so just incase you don't like this version you should always check back. As time goes on we make changes, you won't always agree, but you should still at least try it. Sometimes an idea is better than it sounds. And if you still don't like it, maybe it will get changed soon, or on another release!!

buying a druid. i can give you rl cash or pendulum/legacy (medivia) cash.

If you are talking about being unable to damage their team mates, that sounds like a bad idea. It sounds like a huge boost to UE spam in open battles.

If you are talking about being unable to damage their team mates, that sounds like a bad idea. It sounds like a huge boost to UE spam in open battles.
Ye its shity idea.
I think they should change loot rate of stone skins, it should be unique thing for special moments like UE combo or surviving in full trap, now sometimes I meet guys who uses ssa while fighting 1v1...

Fights in big teams bring gfb spams maybe good idea is change elven amulet and give it 50%(or more) protection from PVPs fire dmg and ofc less charges around 25-50.

Ye its shity idea.
I think they should change loot rate of stone skins, it should be unique thing for special moments like UE combo or surviving in full trap, now sometimes I meet guys who uses ssa while fighting 1v1...

Fights in big teams bring gfb spams maybe good idea is change elven amulet and give it 50%(or more) protection from PVPs fire dmg and ofc less charges around 25-50.
No the droprate of ssa is just fine. I am now lvl 140 and hunted alot of warlocks its not that i run around now with a bp ssa. far from it... It is up to them if they wanna use ssa in 1 vs 1 isn't it? imo droprate of ssa is perfect. sometimes i see someone escape by ssa spam but that's just a goodjob then, next time you know he will be out of ssa's. Lets keep it abit tibia like oke..?

Shit server ever, GM corrupted change vocation for Neeraax team gz ;)
You can manas npc on battle and giving mana yourself nice server retard hahaha
Make more spoofs with players on "who is online" idiot.

Shit server ever, GM corrupted change vocation for Neeraax team gz ;)
You can manas npc on battle and giving mana yourself nice server retard hahaha
Make more spoofs with players on "who is online" idiot.
You cant mana anyone else login and try o_O

Funny the guy who purchases viewbots on twitch to try to get famous throws around accusations. @Punioo

I'm sure a few other people remember your reputation before you turned on the stream, Sepeku and I sure do.

Punio got mad because the enemy team killed him multiple times and staff wouldnt give him items and levels because of his 'status' so he decided to advertise other OTS on Waropolis and he received a ban, what a respectable guy.

The second he logged in the OT I got the classic PM for "Free items and levels."

Many characters like to utilize the fact we hide character names under lvl 40 to train and get their skills up before they level, make runes for their mains, and converse, heres the first 5 guys I went to in 10 seconds. Nice try tho. Theres even around 10-20 Rookstayers for some reason.
J7wmmEE.png

tfTp7rd.png

uTFb5l5.png

W7rqinz.png
Waropolis compared to the current ots Medivia and DarkOT actually has the lowest ratio of low lvl players to high level players :D head to their websites and see for yourself. @Punioo

Last edited:
Server is great for pvp it have all what pvp player looking for :). We won't change your server. See you in game ;)

I'm sure a few other people remember your reputation before you turned on the stream, Sepeku and I sure do.
[/USER]
m2 xd

From start of the waropolis we had fights every day, we dont need punios advertisment bcs only no hands comes to server and quit after 2 days. This edition of waropolis bring me old memories and if I find a time I will play next edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back