• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Waropolis - REAL MAP - HIGH RATE - 7.4-7.72 HYBRID - BIG WARS - TODAY OCTOBER 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You believe in miracles.
Do you think you deleted one person and his items and everything is ok?

They giving items and money to different acquaintances, have a full frag remover soft boots and various rare items and plenty of gold.

In addition, they robbed the houses of other wealthy people and have many objects and money.

Ordinary people do not have an infinite amount of money on the server do not laugh me.

Just can die several times to buy several aol and no cash.

People who have much cash and items from gm can making 100 + mlv on mana fluids buying many aol and still have cash.
Do you realize I can search every item on every player throughout the database? I didn't just delete one player, I deleted a lot of players with any connection , or I logged in their chars to investigate myself.. I also can compare IP's of who chars is who.
No player has dragon scale legs or golden helmet or any other the items you claim they have.. if they do(which no one has on them or in depot) it won't be long till its deleted.

As for houses, any player who had any problems I told them to msg me about it, I never got any msgs from you or your team, If you login youll find out staff helped a lot of people with any problems they might have.

I literally looked at every single person who had any frag removers, any players who had any sort of rare item that wasnt possible to get ingame, I compared any player who had soft boots and didnt have the quest. I can continue on and on just know that the little time he had available was wasted and a lot of his chars were deleted..

Considering that you cannot use MFs inside of PZ, if they are mana training you may just kill them when you please.

With a simple database search I can tell you theres no player that has more than 1 frag remover, and the players who do either donated or bought 1 from in-game.

Heres two players who arent connected to neeraax, and to prove cash is infinite...
qptKbs.jpg

Do you realize I can search every item on every player throughout the database? I didn't just delete one player, I deleted a lot of players with any connection , or I logged in their chars to investigate myself.. I also can compare IP's of who chars is who.
No player has dragon scale legs or golden helmet or any other the items you claim they have.. if they do(which no one has on them or in depot) it won't be long till its deleted.

As for houses, any player who had any problems I told them to msg me about it, I never got any msgs from you or your team, If you login youll find out staff helped a lot of people with any problems they might have.

I literally looked at every single person who had any frag removers, any players who had any sort of rare item that wasnt possible to get ingame, I compared any player who had soft boots and didnt have the quest. I can continue on and on just know that the little time he had available was wasted and a lot of his chars were deleted..

Considering that you cannot use MFs inside of PZ, if they are mana training you may just kill them when you please.

With a simple database search I can tell you theres no player that has more than 1 frag remover, and the players who do either donated or bought 1 from in-game.

Heres two players who arent connected to neeraax, and to prove cash is infinite...
qptKbs.jpg

Many players who shared houses with other players could be inactive, you could not contact anyone, just robbed a few of these bundles connected to the vpn proxy put items and nothing you can do them.

Because it is impossible to detect who did it.

I had situations when I was playing Classicus ots I was robbed by a hacker with considerable cash.

I asked the gm to check who robbed me said that the hacker connected through the proxy and can not tell me who did it.

Many players who shared houses with other players could be inactive, you could not contact anyone, just robbed a few of these bundles connected to the vpn proxy put items and nothing you can do them.

Because it is impossible to detect who did it.

I had situations when I was playing Classicus ots I was robbed by a hacker with considerable cash.

I asked the gm to check who robbed me said that the hacker connected through the proxy and can not tell me who did it.
I already know who did it xD

What im telling you is I can run sql queries on the entire database and find any items anywhere no matter what player they are on or went to.. which is one of the things I did, also including logging in chars.

If you want il run around to a few more houses and take pictures of the insane amount of CC stacks or the insane amount of loot ..

Not to mention if you just get lvl 100 youll have over 800k to war with?

Make a reset and some players will come back.

Do not you understand that a server that once dropped will not rise?

Today's players are the charlover they are about to race the rats want to be in the lead and once they left they will not come back because they see that people have big lvls and no want play more.

In order to have more players, the server must restart to people have the chance to top lvl skills etc.

I want you to run the server again without any donations for free pacc for anyone and without changing the profession of people etc.

Just do not give anything for free, because it annoys people and this style is coruppted do you understand?

No give nothing for free to people.

I no want items or cash for lvls becasue it's stupid.

You can delete aol then people more lose when dead ,+ make people lose more lvls when death 3-4lvls.

Change exp rate on 100 + lvl to x 2 for hard to make lvl 150 +

@Krazyx
What do u think about new edition for this weekend? U get some respect for 2 editions I think most ppl trus you. There is no rival for you server. Think about that. This time exp rate shoudl be lower something like this:
1-30 20x
31-50 15x
51-70 10x
71-90 7x
91-110 5x
110-XXX 3x

Hello There, im logged at Phone and cant check if am I right but my main char dissapired from my acc/highscores and when Im writing my name in "find player" at page it dont show anything?
When I will be back from the work I will try to log in by the client to make sure.

Charakter name "Buchajito"

Thanks.

My character was gone some days ago as well, but i didn't even alarmed about it because of no time.
Name: First Warning 151 ed. :eek:

Someone also changed password for my ms and there is not even recovery option xDDDDDDDDDDD

Listen, there is no chance of a revival of the server that once died, you should understand that.

For many years I have been following ots server list and I do not recall many servers outside tibianic or classictibia that died and reborn.

They were reborn only because their gm was incompetent and did not prohibit big bot farms that had the artificial number of server players.

If they forbid cheaters farms their servers would have died within a few days, like any other server.

You want to have a server with real players, not bot farms, which inflates the number of online players.

So do not count on the miracle, because it will not happen, reset the counter.

Reopen server this weekand and give to players fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice spoof server idiot.
21 Players online and calls 99 XDDnice server.jpg

Don't fall for this "Reopen server this weekand and give to players fun.". Some people will ask you to reset ASAP but they don't really care for the sever, they just want to have some fun again. If you plan to reset atleast give yourself some time to try to fix the server issues.

kiedy nowa edycja fighteri bo ta trzymala sie niezle widzialem

Reset ot, now people dont play have 100kk, neeraxx team have infinite money

And hvlvl 170, itp nobody new will start

You need put after 150 2x exap, or lose more levels

Its important you reset tomorrow 18.00 or maybe 15.00

Start new accounts and you will have 300 players

Its important you put 2x exap

Once a player leave they wont be back to the ots as back to pubetry , 90% of players of nowadays tibia and life of noawadays are safe players who are of course charlovers.

Look last server Ryan server Nastarius , when people left he say dont reset, even if he was being chased on otland. People style medivia for example pendulum, where no war happens there, but why all players are there..... becouse medivia have 75% of mc with bot, cavebot etc. to people back , he no have bugs on ots many updates make and people put the ass to the hoster, and hosters just go all in that ass, we are being prostituted by the ot scene.

There is a lot of charlovers who only look highscores and wanna make the best skill, mlvl, and give everything to the game, but they dont fight and give ass to the hoster. Why you play tibia to have good skills? tibia is your toy? how old are you to spend the game charlovin, its kid 12 year old.?

If charlovers players goes away they will never come back and you have nothing to wait for. Thank you for creating a game for charlovers, and dont listen the real players that give you things. Sometimes I think you are here only for donations becouse dont have real work in real life.

Reset the server and reopen, or climb your father's mast and and play country songs on his pubic hair.until you fell on you r back becouse sincerely i cant stand this situation i have nothing to do becouse it sno servers is so boring.

Reset server, today 20.00 or tomorrow 17.00, its very important if you wat 300 players and all players will give u donations, its a win to win solution, i learn this on college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back