• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

in Lastest New appaers me this
Query:SELECT
SQLSTATE:42000
Driver code:1064
Error message:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:SELECT `date` FROM `z_news_tickers` WHERE `hide_ticker` = '0'
SQLSTATE:00000
Driver code:
Error message:
Query:SELECT * FROM z_featured_article ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1
Driver code:
Error message:
Query:SELECT `players`.`id`, `players`.`name`, `players`.`world_id`, `players`.`group_id`, `players`.`account_id`, `players`.`level`, `players`.`vocation`, `players`.`health`, `players`.`healthmax`, `players`.`experience`, `players`.`lookbody`, `players`.`lookfeet`, `players`.`lookhead`, `players`.`looklegs`, `players`.`looktype`, `players`.`lookaddons`, `players`.`maglevel`, `players`.`mana`, `players`.`manamax`, `players`.`manaspent`, `players`.`soul`, `players`.`town_id`, `players`.`posx`, `players`.`posy`, `players`.`posz`, `players`.`conditions`, `players`.`cap`, `players`.`sex`, `players`.`lastlogin`, `players`.`lastip`, `players`.`save`, `players`.`skull`, `players`.`skulltime`, `players`.`rank_id`, `players`.`guildnick`, `players`.`lastlogout`, `players`.`blessings`, `players`.`balance`, `players`.`stamina`, `players`.`direction`, `players`.`loss_experience`, `players`.`loss_mana`, `players`.`loss_skills`, `players`.`loss_containers`, `players`.`loss_items`, `players`.`premend`, `players`.`online`, `players`.`marriage`, `players`.`promotion`, `players`.`deleted`, `players`.`description`, `players`.`create_ip`, `players`.`create_date`, `players`.`comment`, `players`.`hide_char`, `players`.`signature` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id` = '1' ORDER BY `name` ASC
Driver code:
Error message:

Query:SELECT `players`.`name`, `z_forum`.`post_text`, `z_forum`.`post_topic`, `z_forum`.`icon_id`, `z_forum`.`post_smile`, `z_forum`.`id`, `z_forum`.`replies`, `z_forum`.`post_date` FROM `players`, `z_forum` WHERE `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` AND `z_forum`.`section` = 1 AND `z_forum`.`first_post` = `z_forum`.`id` ORDER BY `z_forum`.`last_post` DESC LIMIT 6
Driver code:
Error message:

Hello, accountmanagement.php file there is this error:

HTML:
The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in

Informs us of the old mysql functions. The problem solved in this way:

On config/config.php add :
Code:
$config['site']['connection_host'] = "localhost";
$config['site']['connection_user'] = "root";
$config['site']['connection_pass'] = "passwordToDatabase";
$config['site']['connection_db'] = "NameDb";

Last edited:
When I submit this to check the houses in my town "Artemis Town" like this:
(Same error if I choose Status "rented")

70hssy.png

This error appears:
Fatal error: Call to a member function createObject() on a non-object in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/pages/houses.php on line 107 Call Stack: 0.0001 636376 1. {main}() /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:0 0.0101 1755048 2. include_once('/home/otsmanager/www/public_html/system/load.page.php') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php:37 0.0103 1876744 3. include('/home/otsmanager/www/public_html/pages/houses.php') /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/system/load.page.php:7

But when I choose "auctioned" then it works properly. How to fix this error?
I mean, I like to see rented and all states too, not just auctioned.

Thanks.

Hi!

I have spent hours trying to know why forum when someone writes a message and gives the submit button to send message, it does not respond.

If I change forum.php to another forum.php of an older version, it works. I don't understand why this happens. Can anyone help me or anyone has the same problem? Thanks!!!

wgx179.png

Hi!

I have spent hours trying to know why forum when someone writes a message and gives the submit button to send message, it does not respond.

If I change forum.php to another forum.php of an older version, it works. I don't understand why this happens. Can anyone help me or anyone has the same problem? Thanks!!!

wgx179.png
i have the same problem as you man how we can repair that?

i cant get the serverinfo to work, idk how to set it up can someone help me pls

It shows an option for "SHOP" on screenshot but theres not a shop section on my site. And I changed it to ;true - in the config. Help?

Hi!

wgx179.png
will someone help us with that? i cant post anything in forum :/ please

Back