• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC page

Randyf00

Reaction score
I type localhost or 127.0.0.1 into browser to go to my geisor aac page and i get this:

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:/Documents and Settings/Elements Server/config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Documents and Settings\Randy\Desktop\New Folder (2)\New Folder\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 28
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/Elements Server/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Can anyone help please?

Also when i type in iTibia.no-ip.org to get to my aac page it takes me to my router settings o_O.

Also when i type in 74.36.81.111 it brings up username and password and says access denied. I really need to get this erver up fast please help, i give rep or whatever

Last edited:
K i got config to work and when i type in 127.0.0.1 it takes me to my aac page finally.

But when i type in 74.36.81.111 it brings up username and password.

and when i type in itibia.no-ip.org it brings up router settings.

Back