• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior acc. maker for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

Please anyone can help me?

I've got a problem... When i've install the Acc. Maker, it installs successfully, however... I can't see any Players/Accounts in my http://localhost/phpmyadmin on that database i got it on... Anyone got an solution for this?

ALSO:
Gesior, you should make an Tutorial how to install this Acc. Maker since i've seen many with errors...

Please help

Use Sqlite manager...

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

Please anyone can help me?

maybe using version 2.0.14 (new mystic spirit) use gesior edited TFS... best but have a lot bugs...

I have this problem.
I want to set the character's first spawn in Thais. so i've changed the acc manager position, and when i make a character it works perfectly, but the thing is that i want that characters have to be created on Gesior acc maker.
when i make a character with gesior acc maker, i log into the game in rookgard's temple -.-... i dont know where i can set the spawn position of characters created with acc maker..
plx help
srry for my english..

Ideas for the site;
1 - Ticket System (Within the "Account Manager" for each account)"
2 - Bans List
3 - ScreenShots System (The same overall)
4 - News Archive (The same overall)
5 - Sign System (there is no Forum)
5 - Poll System (The same overall)

Already an optimal work.

Thank you

Last edited:
I have some errors when:

1. Loading monsters
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

2. Loading spells
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SpellsList.php on line 88

3. Loading vocations
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 39

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 40

Can anyone help me?

I know your probably very busy but i would really appreciate your help with this problem.

Okay, I spent a long time installing your aac i had various problems etc but i got it working in the end.

BUT players deaths aren't showing up and 'last kills' link isn't showing any deaths.

I've checked all the possible places in my server config/aac config(s) and it seems to be all in order except it still isnt working, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Yours faithfully

Danny

When will there be a new skin?
Won't use this cuz I don't host a "rl" map :p

ill get this error The Following Errors Have Occurred:

Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

I Have a debug when i try to make a character...!
I make the account and the password but i cant make character...
Please help me.

Thank you.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php:111 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php(111): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('4') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\accountmanagement.php(460): OTS_Player->find('Druid Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\index.php(134): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 111

Last edited:
gesior maybe u will explain somewhere how to add google ad sense to the site? just copy paste or somthing need to know about database?

Hello, Why this account maker dont working on TFS 0.2 rev 1078?

Gesior, i'm got a few error on load, monsters, spells and vocs, on new TFS 0.2

Database arn't in htdocs?

Please help me... They told me to go toto PHPMYADMIN, and then import database (located in htdcs folder) please help me. I can't found it in gesior cipsoft layout!

Please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back