• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting silly now,

Bualle

Reaction score
been over 2 weeks since i reported my lost stuff.. over and over again u promise me i will get em back, But nothing ever happends.

making 10 topics about it wont make it any faster either ;P

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door
I'm gonna hit this city (Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back
I'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Till we see the sunlight
TiK-ToK, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

You know how many people have lost shit? I've lots a lot of shit and haven't complained one time. Keep bitching, I hope you never get your shit back.

Ignorant Fuck

i reported stuff too but, feloth hasn't even responded and it said we will look at your report within 24h.

Everyone that reported lost items from softcores has got their items restored. If you feel that you were left out, please PM me the list and your account number so I can verify that the list is correct. Note that experience may not alwas be restored, it really depends on the indevidual persons situation. The Gamemaster will make the judgement if you are entiteled to get the experience back.

You know how many people have lost shit? I've lots a lot of shit and haven't complained one time. Keep bitching, I hope you never get your shit back.

Ignorant Fuck

u jus complained. :>

Everyone that reported lost items from softcores has got their items restored. If you feel that you were left out, please PM me the list and your account number so I can verify that the list is correct. Note that experience may not alwas be restored, it really depends on the indevidual persons situation. The Gamemaster will make the judgement if you are entiteled to get the experience back.

Where are my items then Feloth?:S

Back