• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Give a jobb!

TomCrusher

Jeg er ingenting
Reaction score
Hello,
I need one script to my pokemon project, haven't time to create it myself.
I will pay for it 30-50$.
If you are good scripter and mean you earn some money PM me to later informations!
:D

hmm sounds intersting so like a duel arena but with summons basicly ??

yes like arena pvp 6x6 created after join to party nobody more can go in this area after finish party, players can summon his pokemon in this area and fight with but after die dont lose e experience only skill losses.

try make a area were they go like a prebattle lobby with 12 tiles that are in 2 groups team one and team two in order to start so many players have to stand on the tiles and each team has to be in a party and anything else you want. once all the requirements are met they get teleported to a arena area when some one dies on the arena tile they get put into a "out" box untill one side is done what ever side wins gets a bonus thing or a item and the losers get what you say skill lost

Somethink like this but not correctly. Is must be only one player to one player maybe areal is to big 4x4 is enought.

Back