• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@glock and JM

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
we want a fair war,and not a few of ur guild,and alot of other ppl helping u,either let them go away,or invite them in guild,we killed over 7 ppl in battle,who were defenetly teaming with u guys,and we only got 2 frags on statistics,it sux!

so be fair and let this be a GUILDwar

as far as i know you've killed only 3 ppl, a 500 mage, me cuz of that huge frezze and firlox who got killed by ur team + 2 ppl tht ued and shoted explo to get him killed lol

so that means you dont know alot.
look on the freaking war page you can see atleast 1 more name
firlox died twice.
etc etc etc

dont come up with excuses

uve got a tiny team so its not fair anyway u guna tell me that the 6 of u killed a 700+ ek???? so yeah y dont u get the ppl who helped you to join your guild. if u dont invite more ppl, it will just be u guys in pz until there is 1-2 of us online then ull come and sneak them, if u want an open battle then invite more people. and btw anyone not in our guild is not an ally.

Nobody helped our guild :p And ur right its not fair like this, im still searching for new players to join :)..

But don't say we PZ camp all the time, when its 2 mages of us online you probably find us outside pz.

If status have more players the war reunited...
It s good for server war and good luck for 2 teams...

Nobody helped our guild :p And ur right its not fair like this, im still searching for new players to join :)..

But don't say we PZ camp all the time, when its 2 mages of us online you probably find us outside pz.

didnt say u camped pz i said that when we are online you guys arent guna leave dp until most of us log off, even teams would mean alot more fighting and more fun so get inviting.

klash... we DID kill him without any help
we DID fight open battle with 4 ppl
we WILL fight no mather how many you guys get.

trust me, the teams are more even then you think

klash... we DID kill him without any help
we DID fight open battle with 4 ppl
we WILL fight no mather how many you guys get.

trust me, the teams are more even then you think

u only have 6 ppl that we can kill, how is that even???
If u havent got more members then we will end the war cus its no fun just u guys just sneaking ppl at night when nobody is online, if u want a war make a bigger team.

dude, we fought yesterday around like 9 in the evening.
that was an OPEN battle.
agus just made 2 frags in the middle of the day with just him and lucid online.
so far it has been fighting all the time while me and eazy are still banned.

just wait and see

the reason we are with a small team is becauze we DONT invite retards like u guys do..:)

we aint gonna invite random ppl to our guild,lol u must be joking

nope but whats the point, im on at different times to u guys anyway, and with only 6 ppl to kill at the most whats the point lol, cud have a war with a big guild that wud actually be fun

glock wanted official war:O

btw we are online now where are u?

at my friends house lol, i got kicked out of my house didnt i lol so i cant play as much anymore

nice excuse,u just dont wanne login cuz u will DIE!miuhauahahahuahuaha

lmao eazy ur nothin lol, id love to log in and show you, stay on later, ill try and go to my mums and play for a bit.
let me make a new guild, without tards and we'll have a proper war then

Back