• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Hani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoja stara

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on...I reported to GM Hani a useage of magebomb by Ekipa~ and he did not answere...I tried many times, he is still online-.- you should fire this **********
He does nothing.
He can not be afk...He wouldn't be online for sucha long time...and yes! I tried Help channel...

I fell asleep.

Hani is lezy shitz hse is do nohtin seh juts in sqirel in hcaer in thaise dp. seh do no ban deleet gm hain plzzz

Hani RooOooX

You just hate her because she is a she *hihihihi*

Btw How to become a Sunchair chiller? ;O

Hani is girlfriend of Talaturen =D

Fell asleep? LoL...So you leave a GM-character online and go to sleep? Ur unbelievable...don't shit...u just let Polish players kill themselves, all GM's do or at least more than a half...(as i have written in another posts) I do not see you banning those high-level botters who are from sweden or others using magebombs etc. who kill Polish using them...The only good GM who did the right things was GM Neon, and my opinion will not change. GM Aezol is not bad but he does NOT bann swedish(he always takes their side).
Btw. Why my last post was deleted? because of uncenzored words? come on...do you want me to quote all the posts which had been written by others with such words?...

Hi, have you got a list on who they ban?`And how the heck do they know if he is Swedish or polish?

Fell asleep? LoL...So you leave a GM-character online and go to sleep?

No, not really? I was sitting in my bed infront of the computer and simply fell asleep :s

Fell asleep? LoL...So you leave a GM-character online and go to sleep? Ur unbelievable...don't shit...u just let Polish players kill themselves, all GM's do or at least more than a half...(as i have written in another posts) I do not see you banning those high-level botters who are from sweden or others using magebombs etc. who kill Polish using them...The only good GM who did the right things was GM Neon, and my opinion will not change. GM Aezol is not bad but he does NOT bann swedish(he always takes their side).
Btw. Why my last post was deleted? because of uncenzored words? come on...do you want me to quote all the posts which had been written by others with such words?...

Magebombers gets auto deleted, if you'd just pay some little attention to our magebombing site...
Please dont go on with such dumb statements...

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back