• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God account help

boriooo

Reaction score
i created database and the server is running but there is no accounts in the database or even god account how can i get god account ???? Server Rl 10.21 tibia map forgotted server

Account type 5 and Player group_id 3.

Didn't read through the entire text :oops:

should i do this ? i just want a god account for going inside server i am not gonna create a server for players or something just for my own use

Execute sql to create account and god
change
12344321 to your account
change
password here to your password

Code:
INSERT INTO accounts (name, password, type) VALUES ("12344321", SHA1('password here'), 5);

INSERT INTO players (name, group_id, account_id) VALUES ("GOD", 3, (select id from accounts where name = "12344321"));

Try it (execute this code in phpmyadmin)
Code:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`account_id`, `name`, `password`, `type`) VALUES (100, 'boriooo', SHA1('otland.net'), 5);
INSERT INTO `players` (`name`, `account_id`, `group_id`, `sex`) VALUES ('boriooo', 100, 3, 1);

So if account with this id exists, then he have to pick another id - I think it's really easy to change two numbers.

maybe if you use the program with the blue feather to edit the database, you can enter and created it directly, or maybe you could activate the acc manager to create an account and make it a god with the programm i told you

Back