• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going to sell my 188 MS

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
State your offers here, I accept money/items on SoftCores.

Character name = Tyrone Biggumz
Many enemies? = YES

Once again, since many people don't read it or don't care, state your offers here and don't send them in pm.

You sell your character on Softcores, and then you accept items/money ON Softcores? How come?

Btw got some questions:
Is the char still banned?
What are the stats of ur char?
It's only the char or items to?
What kind of items would u like to have?

@ some posts up

I don't care about those enemies, its just that I barely have time to play, btw last weekend I took lv 189-199 within a day.
I only decided to go and fk around some before I'd retire.

Why the stuff on softcores?
I might wanna play again sooner or later.

@ Meto

The char is not banned.
Magic lv = 102.
It's just the char with some junk eq and a lil bp with some manas/sds/mwalls. Why would I sell the eq/cash too if thats what I want in return for the char? :p
I would like any mage eq (for example robe of the underworld/spellbook +5ml/demon legs/demon helmet/boh)
Other than that money/exp scroll?

once again state your offers here and I will have a look at them

3kk enough?

I got loads of eq u might want, and even got a exp scroll.
Eq will be:
Demon Armors, Demon Helmets, Demon Legs, Rainbow Shield, Stonecutters Axe, Magic Sword, the best spellbook (forgot name), Soft Boots etc. So pick something and let me know :p

noob? says the guy who doesnt even know how to speak english and is using elfbot like a cow

noob? says the guy who doesnt even know how to speak english and is using elfbot like a cow

First of all English isn't my mother language, Dutch is.
I'd like to see you speak Dutch?
Secondly, I don't think my English is that bad at all :)

Yes I use Elf, so? It's not like you ain't using a bot you fool.

-edit-

@ Lovheim

Like I said I already made a deal with Ice Meto.

Back