• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus.net "Staff Corruption"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I am not quite sure if you even read the post from @saul goodman and mine post before writing all this, honestly I think you didn't cus your post makes no sense at all.

Moreover, you saying that all support team asked for was video/gif, once again, you got plenty of evidence of enemy team blocking soul war where you can easily see all the names of people who are breaking the rules for few days straight with diff chars (so its not 1 gyazo) and there is VIDEO proof on @Guga12 post as well.

Therefore for your future posts I would like you to read everything before making another post since you are the one that's accusing us for "insulting the moderation team like hell", could you please send me any proof of me insulting support team in any part of my post?

Lastly, all we have been asking for is the "so called proof @ellvo is always asking us to provide" for following situations:

1. Enemies blocking soul war for few days straight without any punishment (I doubt all 3 admins from support team were on vacation in the same time, so why weren't they banned for breaking the rules same as we got banned in 10 min after trying to do the same thing)

2. Proof of me creating this post which made my ban permanent (I made my first post here after I've seen that I got permanent ban for no reason)

3. Proof of VPN abuse on their last edition of Ixodus.net - where Vallais banned us twice with reason "VPN Abuse" while he could've easily checked that it's 5 diff players moving/typing in same time

If you canno't provide the evidence behind those unfair punishments on Ixodus/Gunzodus then I would highly appreciate from you @david gython to not accuse me of insulting anyone while all am asking for is the evidence behind our banishments and why we canno't play normally as we used to? I have never used VPN on Ixodus and yet I was banned for it twice?

To sum up:
Once you answer my questions and provide the evidence that I respectfully asked for in my first post and this one, we can keep this conversation, until then, have a nice day! Make sure to read it well next time @david gython
Sad Baby GIF

I Understand that this is for OTS players important and sensitive topic. However, this thread have becamed very intolerant and hard to moderate. If we keep this same level of behavior I will close this thread since it should not be about insults and grief. I already have cleaned this thread from too many posts against the rules. So, please stay moderate and instead make appropriate discussion.

I Understand that this is for OTS players important and sensitive topic. However, this thread have becamed very intolerant and hard to moderate. If we keep this same level of behavior I will close this thread since it should not be about insults and grief. I already have cleaned this thread from too many posts against the rules. So, please stay moderate and instead make appropriate discussion.
I already reported one post but people should behave and use logic while discussing such a topic.
even if the thread will be closed I still appreciate that Otland admins and moderators are giving a chance to speak up for everyone.
we hopped that @gunz replies to our post since he is the owner and we provide evidence for our topic, but since he didn't reply yet we will just have to wait more time as we know Gunz is on vacation and should be back today.

Best Regards,
Saul Goodman

I already reported one post but people should behave and use logic while discussing such a topic.
even if the thread will be closed I still appreciate that Otland admins and moderators are giving a chance to speak up for everyone.
we hopped that @gunz replies to our post since he is the owner and we provide evidence for our topic, but since he didn't reply yet we will just have to wait more time as we know Gunz is on vacation and should be back today.

Best Regards,
Saul Goodman
If we all used logic this forum post wouldn't have been made in the first place.

translate: stop cry on OTLand after dominando. poke Rasta for th who wanna join, Szoffer only god in this forum.

me? butthurt? nah fam I'm trying to talk some sense to you explaining the situtaion from an outsider standpoint.

my gameplay is not changed the slightest

I'll leave this conversation be, since you might have read but did not understand what I have said. You brought up again your vpn proof what I explained very well, how they are checking those kind of rulebreaking in every game. They are most probably not recording/keeping records of what thoose 5 characters were doing exactly when they were on, but don't quote me on that.

If they blocked soulwar for a long period of time, you could have made dozens of videos as a proof of their offense with timestamps even that you could bring up now as a counterargument, yet you have a shit quality picture what is not good enough for a proof and 1 gif, wich i don't understand why was not taken as proof for a bannable offense. They totally should be banned for a day like yourselves.

Tho it could feel like I'm agaist you, I understand your point, I would be pissed off also probably in your shoes.
But my final point is keep your hands clean of offenses/admin flaming, and you wont have any problem in the future.
I think calling Vallais "corrupt" and saying Jabol is paying him, with this kind of proof on this thread is very weak and offensive, and I also don't think if hes actions were unjustified the other "good"admins wouldn't have taken counteraction agaist Vallais to correct if he made any mistake or unjustice.

Dude, continuously you are trying to protect Ellvo/Vallais and his actions in order to save his reputation.

1. About VPN you are wrong - it was diff chars being used by diff people with diff IP, you can't send me any evidence of why we were unfairly banned twice for VPN neither can @ellvo so better stop it right there @david gython you are tryharding to clear his name but it's, once again, not going well for you.

2. About Blocking Soul War - the screenshots I've sent in my post is 10% of total reports that have been made regarding enemies blocking while exping, every post/screenshot/video got totally ignored without any respond from Vallais/Ellvo, the screenshots were clear and you could easily read the names to deliver the justice, and about Ellvo not being active at that time? I got proof of him banning other people at those certain days while totally ignoring us, so yes, he was active. He ignored like 10 people from our team sending multiple different reports and screenshots of enemies breaking rules and he did nothing about it? Very professional isn't it?

Last edited:
Crying on otland about a server it's still so mainstream? Usually just 5% or probably less of their players doesn't visit the forum
mainstream? XD
1692805661203.png1692805618300.png
532 / 4 = 133 - vpn = MAINSTREAM XD

@gunz @ellvo
It's not clear from today what the administration of this defunct XD
I don't even want to elaborate.
administration does what it wants and has fun doing it :D

A few years ago our teammate had his account taken away and given to another player even though we proved by ip that it was his, he made it and he played.

You used to threaten courts and police so read carefully:
the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty

I think it's time to start reporting this circus.

I meant that no one cares about what the people posts on otland, usually those things are being also handled by the otservlist staff, but afaik reporting a ban doesn't do anything
There will always be a percentage of people who will see the truth that is happening on gunz / ezo and won't play.

Recommended:

I meant that no one cares about what the people posts on otland, usually those things are being also handled by the otservlist staff, but afaik reporting a ban doesn't do anything

Please note that nobody here is reporting a ban nor asking to be unbanned and definitely not "crying to be unbanned", we're looking for answers to be provided with evidence behind @ellvo actions.

Moreover, for a fact I know that GM Vallais/Ellvo was spying on me on last edition of Ixodus.net. I was mwalling entrance of library so enemies can't sneak @Guga12 or come on noob chars to make him frags while exping and I got banned without anyone even reporting me in around 15 min. How do I know nobody reported me? Since I had player detected alarm and the alarm was never triggered, so there was nobody to report me but somehow I got banned, the question is why? If GM Vallais claims that he's neutral then why was he spying on me? But when our team reports enemies breaking rules he's never around to help us and deliver the justice.

I asked owner Gunz the exact same question (why did I get banned for mwalling way to library so enemies can't sneak my team and why is Vallais spying on me, cus nobody was there to report me?) look at his answer:

After this, he changed the topic and kept protecting Vallais. I understand that they are friends for years but this isn't very professional, right?

gunzodus has always been corrupted I still remember on v1

Please note that nobody here is reporting a ban nor asking to be unbanned and definitely not "crying to be unbanned", we're looking for answers to be provided with evidence behind @ellvo actions.

Moreover, for a fact I know that GM Vallais/Ellvo was spying on me on last edition of Ixodus.net. I was mwalling entrance of library so enemies can't sneak @Guga12 or come on noob chars to make him frags while exping and I got banned without anyone even reporting me in around 15 min. How do I know nobody reported me? Since I had player detected alarm and the alarm was never triggered, so there was nobody to report me but somehow I got banned, the question is why? If GM Vallais claims that he's neutral then why was he spying on me? But when our team reports enemies breaking rules he's never around to help us and deliver the justice.

I asked owner Gunz the exact same question (why did I get banned for mwalling way to library so enemies can't sneak my team and why is Vallais spying on me, cus nobody was there to report me?) look at his answer:

After this, he changed the topic and kept protecting Vallais. I understand that they are friends for years but this isn't very professional, right?

same thing happend after few months on gunz haha.

Obivusly if you'r enemies are nohanded cwel's as our's and can't break / push you , you'll get banned.
If you can break / push as i did 30x they will leave you alone . so ye, i guess its better to be nohand cwel

anyways server dominated easier than i though. Haters gonna hate

#gather4amexpsoulwarmaybegugasleeps
#gugaalwayswin
#hailcroatia
#neverstopsniffing
#neversleep

same thing happend after few months on gunz haha.

Obivusly if you'r enemies are nohanded cwel's as our's and can't break / push you , you'll get banned.
If you can break / push as i did 30x they will leave you alone . so ye, i guess its better to be nohand cwel

anyways server dominated easier than i though. Haters gonna hate

#gather4amexpsoulwarmaybegugasleeps
#gugaalwayswin
#hailcroatia
#neverstopsniffing
#neversleep
You are 30 years old bro what is this hashtags
1692979263017.png
"#gather4amexpsoulwarmaybegugasleeps
#gugaalwayswin
#hailcroatia
#neverstopsniffing