• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hah pierce dont u take this ot abit srs. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrila Master

Reaction score
Just gotta ask u haha, Did u Call GM tala~ too get ppl banned from botting ?? made my day soo harsh... ur the first one to take action for an ot in real life! gratz

From what i have heard he did, cuz he wanted demona saw blocked that didnt answer and couldt kill, so he calld tala~ inrl. pierce ur kinda addicted to this ot arnt ya ??

And let me guess you was the one who was blocking Demona?

nope wasnt me.. dont got a ek to block it with so kinda harshhhh

and anyway thats not the point is it ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gotta ask u haha, Did u Call GM tala~ too get ppl banned from botting ?? made my day soo harsh... ur the first one to take action for an ot in real life! gratz

Second one actually. Lukas (Harvey Canavi) called GM Hani because she banned his mates. :w00t:

You can't block Demona anymore if you'r afk.
Just summon Demon skeleton and He'll move that parcel/god flowers/box...;)

It isn't true, Pierce where playin wow, and it was dave that blocked demona so pierce would just asked him to move and he would have moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back