• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hahahaha

Klash

Rastaman
Reaction score
Saph druid maybe u shud just keep botting your chars lol XD U and ur team tried to kill zuper, me and a 450 ed showed up and your whole team of 6+ ppl all high lvls go and stack southgate straight away lolol. nice one but maybe u will actually fight sometime??

and what's the point of ur post? showing how 'cool' you are?
and you still speak about dzumior ROFL

and what's the point of ur post? showing how 'cool' you are?
and you still speak about dzumior ROFL

What have i sed about dzumior????? and the point of my post is to show that ur a faggot and so is your team, when its 5 vs 1 u are all pro players, once its slightyly more even, u run to stack.

What have i sed about dzumior????? and the point of my post is to show that ur a faggot and so is your team, when its 5 vs 1 u are all pro players, once its slightyly more even, u run to stack.

Zuckov rox

btw, I would stay there anyway, FOXTROTEL I LOVE YOU

??
i'm a faggot? my team? I don't even play icechaw so what are you talking about?
really, watta dumbass, and still there's people who speak about 'dzumior's intellengy'

keep making fool of yourself if you want, I won't answer you anymore since I don't talk with guys with 80 IQ-

??
i'm a faggot? my team? I don't even play icechaw so what are you talking about?
really, watta dumbass, and still there's people who speak about 'dzumior's intellengy'

keep making fool of yourself if you want, I won't answer you anymore since I don't talk with guys with 80 IQ-

80 iq, is way making him self-confidence, 'cause he has like 20 IQ? If that much.. -.- Foxtrotel :* !

'cause we love you, and to outher people think you are the best. You just buy exp :p

LOL so what?? cus im not poor and can afford to waste sum money??? lol id rather spend £8 and get from lvl 600 to 700 rather than bot chars all day everyday and then just stand in dp. I pk'd to 600 which is more than most ppl do anyway.

LOL so what?? cus im not poor and can afford to waste sum money??? lol id rather spend £8 and get from lvl 600 to 700 rather than bot chars all day everyday and then just stand in dp. I pk'd to 600 which is more than most ppl do anyway.

:)
Klash we owned them all :(!

Back