• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever seen a GM on RL Tibia?

I was playing in Zanera,
there was a noob spinning on a roof, making UH's...
(That is the dumbest thing, all can see him).

I reported it, and my report was actually answered by GM Zanera or something.
So I had the chance to speak with him, and get the noob banned.

That was probably 3-4 years ago.

I have meet lot's of GM's :) In honera, They are quite active there :p GM exiliya of honera actualy showed me where to hunt :O
I was arguing with another guy about an rotworms cave, So she showed me another one :O And i talked to her a couples of times to :)

Its like, have you ever saw God irl? YOU DID OMFG OMFG??

Stop praising 'em, they aint better then you,kid.
Anyways its hard to meet them cuz they were not doing their job properly.

yea ive seen one of those son of a biatchs, and ive read how he deleted my account -.-

Ive seen a gm in phandoria and i helped him find a botters before this auto dedected thing came out

I've seen a gamemaster on secura and then I left for a week of vacations.

I'v seen an Gm on antica, Gm Wilfred or somting like that, he's really nice but before you can be real friend with him he starts showing up every where u are! just to check if you share or bot.. after i told him i wanted to retire he got mad becuase my real friend Lend from him 34k and still dident gave back when i told him it isen't my responebility he banned me for 7 days for an stupid reason (Spamming)

lol!!

I have seen a gm some times but i remember one time specially it was in ankrahmun depot and i was showing of my master archer's armor on the depot and all the guys starting to throw items and i couldn't get my armor back because too many items and just came more and more so i reported it and a gm came and did /r or something on it and made so the others couldn't log in and he cleaned it up and gave me my armor :)

I met a gm once they reseted the server i was playing like 10h back and he msged me like''how did you lose lvls'' RESET duuuuuuh
then we talked for a while then he never logged in again -,-

Then i met a gm once while botting too xD

Edit: also helped him find some botters

and all you saying they're like inactive dont you think they have a real life too?

Last edited:
2upxtfq.jpg

:D

Happened ages ago, but just remembered

BR's and Pl's where getting banned for spamming WHO WILL WIN FIFA WORLD CUP and starting a huge fight XD

lol I just sat in carlin dp AAHHAHAA, and gm banned over 20+pls and brs

I have seen a gm some times but i remember one time specially it was in ankrahmun depot and i was showing of my master archer's armor on the depot and all the guys starting to throw items and i couldn't get my armor back because too many items and just came more and more so i reported it and a gm came and did /r or something on it and made so the others couldn't log in and he cleaned it up and gave me my armor :)

Got lucky XD btw

Back