• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help a beginner!

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am level 38, just died and lost everything, wonder if someone could block for me or something? specially a knight :) thanks.

Type your name here and ill message you ingame.

Hey everyone, I am level 38, just died and lost everything, wonder if someone could block for me or something? specially a knight :) thanks.

Type your name here and ill message you ingame.

I can't belive that someone with 1,134 posts is asking something like that. Have you never played tibia or all that you do is sit on otland? lol

I can't belive that someone with 1,134 posts is asking something like that. Have you never played tibia or all that you do is sit on otland? lol

Some people actually enjoys helping newcomers out you know.. Ive done it lots of times..

Why the hell does a post count matter?

So if you've like postcount between 0-500, you're worthy a blocker. If you have more, you dont need one?

Hmm let me think. 116 posts...... OMFG! Your postcount tells me that you've played for 3 years (still über noob), you are from poland (bad inglish). your pvp is like when you started with tibia (just so you get it... ur pvp skills is 0! And I wont forget when I soloed you at level 99 and you where 149!! HeHu). And your postcounts also tells me that every single post you make have one or two or mabey even three idiotic things in it.
And I just cant forget when you relogged on your 126 rp (after i killed fatality) and you died couse you "accidently" forgot to switch hotkeys.

And I cant forget that the only thing u answered me was go bite your cock after i killed you. Msg me ingame i want some more fun with you.

Forever friends fatality<3

Not

Hmm let me think. 116 posts...... OMFG! Your postcount tells me that you've played for 3 years (still über noob), you are from poland (bad inglish). your pvp is like when you started with tibia (just so you get it... ur pvp skills is 0! And I wont forget when I soloed you at level 99 and you where 149!! HeHu). And your postcounts also tells me that every single post you make have one or two or mabey even three idiotic things in it.
And I just cant forget when you relogged on your 126 rp (after i killed fatality) and you died couse you "accidently" forgot to switch hotkeys.

And I cant forget that the only thing u answered me was go bite your cock after i killed you. Msg me ingame i want some more fun with you.

Forever friends fatality<3

Not

that was long....stupid....and pointless

Back