• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help here please with xampp

CoolMan

Reaction score
When i setup xampp all runs good but when i try to make run to Mysql it make running but apache can't run it when i make start it start and then stop again
40574957.png

Last edited:
Try running them as services?

Also if you can get it running, Why would you stop it to start it again?

Because you have a button, dosn't mean you need to play with it, Just kidding, You may want to check you Xampp version and goto the newest stable, if you are at the newest stable and having problem with it you might want to revert back a version or 2 to the last known stable version.

Thx all it's working now but when i create sql account it make error then when i try to start the server it says

[19/01/2010 12:22:51] > Trigger: ondelete_accounts does not exist, creating it...
[19/01/2010 12:22:51] > Trigger: oncreate_guilds does not exist, creating it...
[19/01/2010 12:22:51] > Trigger: ondelete_guilds does not exist, creating it...
[19/01/2010 12:22:51] > Trigger: oncreate_players does not exist, creating it...
[19/01/2010 12:22:52] > Trigger: ondelete_players does not exist, creating it...
[19/01/2010 12:22:52] > No tables were optimized.

Triggers have failed to import, ..
I suggest either updating your phpMyAdmin to the latest version (recommended) or using an older version version of XAMPP (1.6.6a)
.. and then create a new database & import MySql schema.

If the former fails, you might have to try the latter.

Back