• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me find a 8.22 or 8.33 real map!!!

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
I have been looking for a 8.22 or 8.33 real map for a wild now..
The only thing I find is real maps with bugs or something is missing. That's why I need help finding a real map. If you got one please tell me :)

You just have to download several real maps, and find out where there are bugs/missing places, and replace the places by copying from other maps. Or just add them yourself. As Dark Warrior said, a bit of work won't kill you.

But. Lets say i download a rl map. And then it says "Press what every you want to continue" And i do that and it shuts down. How I know what cind of bug?

Okey... I have tried all your tips. If any one would know how to get a working Swelution or anything els that is 8.22 or 8.33 I would be VERY VERY happy!

Its simple...

First of all, there exists no 100% tibia map, its bound to have a few missing areas, caves and stuff, since noone has the time nor energy to spend a longass time getting map tracking info.

Second of all, i checked the maps forum earlier today, and there is NO 8.31 maps, sorry, only 8.21.

If you want a perfect 8.31 then you have to download the map, update it to 8.31 and add whatever part is missing. (which can be alot of work)

If you are willing to do that, then feel free to visit the downloads forum, that place has atleast 5 different topics, all with its own little "tibia rl map".

If you want someone else to do all that work for you because you are too lazy, then well... sucks to be you, cause that aint happening.

Back