• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me omfg im so MAD HELLLPP

Death Bot

Map Editor
Reaction score
omg.. Look I Went to my main Router Website, i Put the ip i did ALLL THE RIGHT THINGS AND YET When i open the Server Every thing goes perfect and Even the Server Files Say (Server is Online)
yet when i try and log in it Takes me to Character List
And when i try and log on the character it Says Cannot Connect to Game
Error Connection Failed
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Yes, you made it in time!

Anyway, find the place where it says:
ip = "###YOUR IP###"

and change it to
ip = "localhost"

Then restart the server, put localhost in your ip changer and try to login. This is to make sure that your server is taking connections.

Great!

Well, remember that this will only work for you. If you want other people to connect you need to change it back to your IP again.
But then we know what the problem is!

The problem is that your router is not forwarding the port 7171 correctly towards your computer. Remember that it may take up to an hour before it will work.
PS. If you want to only play it in a LAN, you can change the IP to your LAN-IP which is for example 10.0.0.x and then you do not need to worry about port forwarding.

If you want more help just tell me!
I am good when it comes to routers, so please make a screenshot of your router admin panel if you wish.

BUT! If you only want to set it up at first and make it run, then it works now! =)
Enjoy!

if you port forwarded then you schud make port 7272 utp and 7272 tcp make those ports open to then ppl can join your server.

Back