• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [HELP!] Someone can help me with this client bug?

GFS1998

Reaction score
I installed tibia 8.6 client normally to play some OTs and stuff but after i used the ip changer and tried to login this happened:

31f6ctB

(https://imgur.com/31f6ctB)

It keep saying the client version is too old even if i use the ip changer (i tried with otland ip changer and the same thing happened)

Somebody help me solve this :(

You have the wrong tibia client version, or the person that is hosting the server has the wrong tibia client server version.

There's no other answer. And you should try to use the "search" function a lot more dude... -__- this has been posted many times.

It's not the wrong client i checked it and all the server i tried to join where 8.6 too idk what to do and sorry i didn't know about it

i tried everything you guys said before this post and they didn't work, and i didn't change the ip to localhost, i used my IPv4 but no one of them both worked

i tried everything you guys said before this post and they didn't work, and i didn't change the ip to localhost, i used my IPv4 but no one of them both worked
i remember seeing a problem like this and it was fixed by putting the correct global address in your config.lua and connecting with either localhost or 127.0.0.1

Back