• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help with Donations.

prav

Reaction score
Could some one please help me i am trying to make it so my donation bow dose not need an arrow when i use it dose any one have a script for this?

But im trying to do it with crystal bow and im trying to make it so it dose not need an arrow for it to shoot.

If you add it like an assasin star, you don't need an arrow, then the bow becomes the weapon with damage instead of the arrow.
For shootType you can use this for example instead of redstar.
Code:
<attribute key="shootType" value="shiverarrow" />

I did what u said and it wont work this is the script maybe you could tell me what im doing wrong. Sorry about this im sort of new to the whole scripting thing.

<item id="8858" article="a" name="moon bow">
<attribute key="description" value="The shivering ammunition has the power of the moon." />
<attribute key="shootType" value="crystalarrow" />
<attribute key="weight" value="90" />
<attribute key="attack" value="100" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="distance" />
<attribute key="ammoAction" value="moveback" />
<attribute key="range" value="7" />
</item>

Code:
<item id="8858" article="a" name="moon bow">
        <attribute key="weight" value="90" />
        <attribute key="attack" value="100" />
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="distance" />
        <attribute key="shootType" value="crystalarrow" />
        <attribute key="description" value="The shivering ammunition has the power of the moon." />
        <attribute key="range" value="7" />
    </item>

Back