• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth vs. Leagues of Legends vs. Defense of the Ancients

Which is besT?

• Total voters
why the samefaggin pic always, its weak and non-legit to troll LoL players.

LoL for the win, period.

Ive seen this picture so many times, it didn`t originate for the LoL vs HoN debate either...

Anyways, the flaming begins, I predict incoming bans ^^

translate to decent english: Let's say, LoL is for People under 15 and HoN is for 15 years and above.
ur welcome.

what's wrong with that? lol. Just some big letter missing or something..

Let's just say, Lol are for ppl under 15 years old. And HoN is for 15 and up.

this.

LoL is the child-friendly easy to play game, where HoN is the much more hardcore version.

LoL's name says it all, lol

And i can say that HoN is for retarded nerds who likes to play twice for same thing, everything is cloned from DoTa =)

LoL = unbalanced
It's the same as Tibia, you can buy heroes that other people do not have access to and use them to counter and beat the opponent.
(Referring to premium and facc players)

Heroes of Newerth ftw.

translate to decent english: Let's say, LoL is for People under 15 and HoN is for 15 years and above.
ur welcome.

Translate to decent English: Let's just say, LoL is for people under the age of fifteen and HoN is for people fifteen years and older.
Your welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL = unbalanced
It's the same as Tibia, you can buy heroes that other people do not have access to and use them to counter and beat the opponent.
(Referring to premium and facc players)

Heroes of Newerth ftw.

Even lvl 1 can have access to any champion, its just about how good you use it.
Learn to search information before posting crap comments

Even lvl 1 can have access to any champion, its just about how good you use it.
Learn to search information before posting crap comments

ey mr troll stop posting stuffs ur not sure about.

some champs is like once every 20 weeks

And i can say that HoN is for retarded nerds who likes to play twice for same thing, everything is cloned from DoTa =)

If you don't know what you're talking about, leave. You obviously never played HoN.
Yes it does have heroes and items from dota, but there's no more dota ports. Everything that is being made on hon now is only new things. There's already LOTS of heroes, items and even maps that got nothing to do with dota.

ey mr troll stop posting stuffs ur not sure about.

some champs is like once every 20 weeks
Champions rotate every week to be precise.
I used to play HoN back when it was BETA and I liked it. I've been thinking of purchasing it once I get bored of LoL, seems like I'll never get bored though. I mean I like the cartoonie style the game offers and the background on each champion it has, they are so unique (most of them) and fun to play! LoL is more of a casual game and HoN is for people that take RST's serious. One huge con that the game has (in my opinion) is that movement speed can't be stacked :(

I think comparing HoN and LoL can't be done.
LoL is a game that is much more noob-friendly, the high tier games gets so imbalanced and last but not least, you can get more advantage than others by using eg. runes, masteries and buying champions.

Also HoN's new coin system is fucking awesome, and the new matchmaking system even more awesome.

Edit: And all who says HoN is just a clone from DotA, true.
But I do not see the problem in copying some of the greatest game ideas, improving the graphics, adding more stuff, and also getting rid of all the bad things about dota, leaver-protection, reconnection and so on.

I think comparing HoN and LoL can't be done.
LoL is a game that is much more noob-friendly, the high tier games gets so imbalanced and last but not least, you can get more advantage than others by using eg. runes, masteries and buying champions.

Also HoN's new coin system is fucking awesome, and the new matchmaking system even more awesome.

Edit: And all who says HoN is just a clone from DotA, true.
But I do not see the problem in copying some of the greatest game ideas, improving the graphics, adding more stuff, and also getting rid of all the bad things about dota, leaver-protection, reconnection and so on.

Agree to 100%

btw for those who haven't seen it. Click Here

Back