• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth vs. Leagues of Legends vs. Defense of the Ancients

Which is besT?

• Total voters
I have tried HoN
I play LoL
I played DotA

HoN : Perfect graphics , mature players , Balanced heroes
LoL : Good graphics , free to play , awsome features like runes and masteries , cons : alot of child is playing , making at least 1 feeder in every game, Inbalanced heroes
DotA : Gets boring after you have tried out LoL/HoN , everything gets out-dated , like graphics really sux , no features , the good thing is the players are much more mature then LoL and HoN

DotA 2 : Dota 2 will pwn LoL/HoN.. DotA 2 will be better or it will ruin the game!

Google:
LoL: 44700000 results WIN
HoN:4630000 results

league of legends:2450000 results WIN
heroes of newerth:784000 results

Who could have guessed Snach?
Everyone knows LoL is more popular than HoN :E

Google:
LoL: 44700000 results WIN
HoN:4630000 results

league of legends:2450000 results WIN
heroes of newerth:784000 results

Yeah and that LoL and League of Legends is probaly only about LoL or? o_O

DotA is the best and Dota 2 will beat all the other fakes.

If DotA 2 wont fail, I really hope that all players will go to DotA instead of half. But yeah, it probaly gonna be insanE!

Just like to say this.

In LoL, yes you can purchase champions that some people say are OP. For example: Jax, i got 9 kills by 30 min into game because the enimies didn't understand my combo spells can dish out a lot of damage and don't have high mana costs. However i have played games as Jax where i went 1-3-5 by 30 min into a game because the enimies were better. On League of Legends there are people that fit the roll of "Legends" they are the ones that are better at playing the game than anybody else. People like that exist on Tibia as well. Also, people on LoL can buy champions that people refer to as "OP", yet in all honesty i can shut down any champion if i read up on their pro's/cons. In Tibia people buy lv 200's,300's,400's, in the next year or so 500's, maybe 550's. Thats "OP" and "unfair" Buying a champion ingame that EVERYBODY has access to, is not.

I haven't ever played Heroes of Newerth due to the fact of : I already am paying for internet, my pc, sound cards, graphics, and then you want me to pay more for the actual game? I'd be fine with it if it were Offline game like World of Warcraft frozen throne with some online features, but still i need to pay even more ( i dont care if its a one time fee im not 15 and my parents pay for all my shit cuz ima greedy lil selfish fucker ).

Just like to say this.

In LoL, yes you can purchase champions that some people say are OP. For example: Jax, i got 9 kills by 30 min into game because the enimies didn't understand my combo spells can dish out a lot of damage and don't have high mana costs. However i have played games as Jax where i went 1-3-5 by 30 min into a game because the enimies were better. On League of Legends there are people that fit the roll of "Legends" they are the ones that are better at playing the game than anybody else. People like that exist on Tibia as well. Also, people on LoL can buy champions that people refer to as "OP", yet in all honesty i can shut down any champion if i read up on their pro's/cons. In Tibia people buy lv 200's,300's,400's, in the next year or so 500's, maybe 550's. Thats "OP" and "unfair" Buying a champion ingame that EVERYBODY has access to, is not.

I haven't ever played Heroes of Newerth due to the fact of : I already am paying for internet, my pc, sound cards, graphics, and then you want me to pay more for the actual game? I'd be fine with it if it were Offline game like World of Warcraft frozen throne with some online features, but still i need to pay even more ( i dont care if its a one time fee im not 15 and my parents pay for all my shit cuz ima greedy lil selfish fucker ).

Just tell me one thing;
why the fuck are you comparing tibia to league of legends? the difference is just too huge between purchasing an account on tibia and a champion on LoL that it makes me want to facepalm

@Lonely, there is no such game as "World of Warcraft Frozen Throne" XDDDD

I was playing LoL first, then one troll helped me to get acc on HoN and I must say that I like HoN much more. A lot lower number of people who make me rage and more interesting gameplay. When you gank someone in HoN well then he has no chance to run away. In LoL you can teleport away or just walk since killing u takes 15 sec.

Just like to say this.

Are you comparing LoL with Tibia? wtf

Buying/Selling tibia accs is illegal

Back