• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That place is named okolnir? Uhm, well I still dont get what u mean by "okolnir much" then XD

Here's a frost dragon mountain I made in an hour. :]

nzk1tj.png

ta4von.png

2cqitk6.png

25tc1t1.png

mm63bo.png

egwb3m.png

:]

Looks great, but I got the feeling something's missing... maybe rocks?

That place is named okolnir? Uhm, well I still dont get what u mean by "okolnir much" then XD

the caves of okolnir, look exactly the same like your frost troll place, the same elements 'n shizzle
so it's alot alike that!

Thank you :)

Looks great, but I got the feeling something's missing... maybe rocks?

Allright, didint want to over do it since its already pretty much details, I could try out to put a little bit more but Im not sure its gonna be better :]

the caves of okolnir, look exactly the same like your frost troll place, the same elements 'n shizzle
so it's alot alike that!

Oh allright :eek: Dont think I have seen thoose tbh haha, well well call it classic then ^^

friggin spammer ! :(

I also getting messages :p

dit you get this to?

Hesham16 said:
Hello man ..
i saw your great maps and im interested to have any town from your great mapping please .. could you help me with that ?
thanks man for reading my msg and i hope you replay me
thanks again
bye bye:rolleyes:

The current ice cave im working on, gonna be a huge and deep cave. (Yeah that sounded abit dirty..)

This is the entrence:

34s5tg1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back