• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe aighty thanks.

Here's an update, just nature again, but dang its what I've been working on for a while XD

210nghe.png

Just finished the best Desert Citiy ever! Macedoon's Donation for Scarlet Horn!

bnRDk.png

Enjoy the view.​

Seriously?! It looks fucking great! Share some in-game picture, man. :)

I'm sorry HesteN but I don't like the minimap :O Dunno why, but nvm.. In-game looks great ;)

I agree with this, but remember that Tibia started with only one continent, it does not really need to be more than that when a server starts.

Hehe ye perhaps, thoose continent shapes are probably not final as stated, tho I've learned that u shouldent waste to much time making the minimap look awesome, as long as it looks good ingame its all good x)

Hehe ye perhaps, thoose continent shapes are probably not final as stated, tho I've learned that u shouldent waste to much time making the minimap look awesome, as long as it looks good ingame its all good x)
Well said, HesteN.

Here on Monkey Mountain, you better be careful.

ejtKK.png

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back